Madurai Members - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi rajen, maduraponnu,

welcome to our theard.

happy 2 hear abt you.

keep in touch

2. rahima

rahima New IL'ite

hi i am pleased to join in this thread i was born and brought up in madurai . we left madurai in 1996 b, cos of my fathers transfer to chennai now iam settled in chennai . but i long and love to live in madurai with loving maduraivasi . where every one calls u akka,anne .after 13 years i visited madurai .and tasted very old delhiwala paratha premavillas halwa rajabarley biscuits.but trafficjam has made headache.the battery car around the temple is really nice.i hardly remember the encroachments of the street around the meenakshi termple.thanks to the madurai coorperation for clearing the shops around the temple so that the tourist can enjoy the goergeous gopurams

3. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi rahima,

happy 2 hear abt your madurai experience.

madurai nali maan manakum, malaikaium mannakum

4. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,[​IMG]

I am a madurai ponnu married to my lovely husband from Virudhunagar.After marriage moved to Muscat and lived there around 5 years.

I did my graduation in Meenakshi Govt. college.Did MCA in Trichy.Worked in India as a S/w Engg. for about 2 years.

We migrated to Australia on last year and settling down here.

Missing lot of things in the foreign coutry.Parents,temples,festivals and so many.....

Love to do shopping in Madurai town.Lovely place.

With regards,
    Priya.

5. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

hi friends,
    i very happy to join in this thread.
    nangallu madurakaravugathan,enga sonthapanthamellam ingethan.

i born in trichy,but brought up only in madurai.i did my diploma in government polytechnic madurai.then i got married my uncle's son [atthan] so that time no need to go out.but past 10 years we lived in erode.now again in madurai.now my children studying in sboa madurai.we are in nagamalai.
    madurai is a place of low in cost of living.what evre you want you can buy in and around meenakshi amman kovil.

namma our meenakshiyai kana kangal ayiram irunthallu patthathuppa.
    in meenakshi temple my favorite god is sabthakaniyar.

6. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am sugi. Born and Brought up in Madurai. Last five years i was out of madurai. Worked as HR. I left my job and currently staying with my parents.

Sugi

7. Neethuninu

Neethuninu New IL'ite

Hi Madurai IL's,

Its a pleasure for me to have joined this forum,though late,yet happy.
    Im Keerthana.I was bron and brought up in Maduari.My dad is in Central govt,so v had to shift due to his transfer,wen i was in std 8th.I was then studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya(Central School).Did my graduation in Delhi.PG at Trichy and M.Phil frm Ethiraj.
    Now im married and having a 3 mnth old kid.we were initially in Abudhabi(was happy to see members frm Abudhabi sharing abt Hamdan St,even we were there only).Nw my hubby has gone to Oman,so have to join him there.Im currently with my parents in Madurai.
    No matter how much i travel or how many places i visit,Madurai has always been irresistable to me.i have all happy and evergreen memories of Madurai.I must admit tat those were my golden period.It's been 13yrs tat i was out of Mdu,now tat i hv come here,i find tat sumthings have changed and sumthings remain the same.wot ever it is i love the way madurai has been and is.Luckily my hubby is also a Madurite,v both can't help stopping ourselves taking abt madurai.
    There is so much to talk and share abt Madurai which will be endless.lemme stop here for now,since this is just my intro..
    Well friends nice meeting u all thro' IL. Hope to look fwd from u.

Best regards & Wishes
    Keerthana Jei:)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  8. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi priya,deepa,sugi,keerthana

happy to hear abt your madurai experience.

thanks for sharing.

keep in touch

9. kavikrishna71

kavikrishna71 New IL'ite

hi anyone from OCPM(1992 - 12th std batch)?

10. Cincinnatigal

Cincinnatigal New IL'ite

Hi Meena,Just curious-I was in St.Josephs Matric from 82-1984,doing 8th and 9th stds.When did you pass out.I am Subhadra,am currently living in Cincinnati.Hope to hear from you,Subhadra