April 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Gitunandakumar, Aug 7, 2009.

1. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Immini,

Welcome to April 2010 club, and congrats on ur pregnancy, oh ur planning to take 6 months break that is really nice, so from when r u planning ur leave.

Hi Amul,

Nice to hear that ur LO is kicking u hard these days... hahhaa ya we have to adjust to it from right now itself, they will rock on hereafter changing our comfort.

2. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Phew, so many posts. Welcome, new girls.

I stopped eating apples a long time ago :). I eat some fruits, not necessarily apple and oranges. Bananas, I eat almost everyday, as I have been doing for almost all my life (apart from college and grad school years). Berries, grapes. Apple/orange - I eat only when I feel like it. I was never a huge fan of apples.

Hip pain - walking, walking is the best solution that I have found. If I use a pillow between my knees or below my feet, it aggravates pains! I do have my head more elevated than I used to normally, though.

I had my GTT yesterday. I don't know when I'll find out the results.

I was supposed to have an appt next week but scheduled one for today because of a sudden relapse of nausea. Probably just a freak show, but gotta be sure.

Diet - I try to balance it. Don't always succeed. I do try to get in at least 5 servings of fruits + vegetables. I am so sick of rice. Today's lunch is bread + cheese + cucumber. I call it lunch, but I ate it at 11. Late-mid-morning snack, I suppose one can call it :). Breakfast was a milk shake with blueberries, blackberries, and banana.

3. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sandiya

Thanks for the information. Should see what my doctor will prescribe during my next visit. My mom just applied for passport in Tatkal. So, after that should plan for visa interview, mostly in feb end. Send me the link for the exercises. I am just doing walking and all the household works. Thats it. Want to know what is the position of the baby, but no scan until 36wks :-(. Take care.

4. eliz

eliz New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CLGEORG%7E1.EMC%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place" downloadurl="http://www.5iantlavalamp.com/"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City" downloadurl="http://www.5iamas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> @immini,

Its ok dear.. I just send a request to u, coz u were not there in april 2010 due date group/.. :)
    So I thought I must communicate to u about joining this group.. anyway, this is a better platform to discuss everything.. Don’t worry for <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> GD. It can be controlled through proper diet and working out. I just had my GD test 2 weeks back. I was very scared about the results. But by god’s grace everything went fine.. Hey if a have a sedentary job, try walking at lunch break and all.. I do like that.. So we both are going to zuleikha hospital and that too under dr.pramila.. hope we can meet there sometime..

@Amul

My pain has gone and am left with slight discomfort only now.. I am applying the heat pad.. its really comfortable.. Anyway as u said let DH take care,,. And we all enjoy the pampering which we receive now… like u said, even in my case also my DH has to come 60km to and fro to drop me to office… and I love it.. ofcourse they r taking care of the LO :thumbsup

@Sandhiya

Yeah, even I also started having my appointments once in 2 weeks.. but for me my doc has not given any iron tablets yet. Was <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> heamo count lesss?? Good luck with <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> NST :thumbsup

@Madhuri..

U seem to follow an excellent diet. Keep it up..:thumbsup Hope Immini can follow <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:city> diet? And what exercise do u do?? Please keep us updated..

@confused..

You also follow a good diet it seems… Keep us posted with <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">ur</st1:city></st1:place> GTT test results.:)

@Kutty
    Why no scan for you until 36 weeks?? That’s really long time to wait… No worries. Everything will be alrite. How much time do u walk in a day?? I walk 45 minutes a day. That too I split into 2. First at lunch break and then 2 hours after dinner..:idea

@my updates.
    I have my appointment today.. :hiya

5. thomamaria

thomamaria New IL'ite

Hi lucky ladies , I would like to join the gang ! 27 weeks and 5 days today, so far so good ! Hope all of you are doing great !

6. thomamaria

thomamaria New IL'ite

Girls, I'm technologically challenged by birth. Can one of you explain how to add a ticker to my posts ? Thanks, and hope you're all getting bigger and bigger !

Hey, I did it ! The problem was something to do with this forum not allowing HTML code.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Thomamaria,
    Welcome to Indus ladies...
    You can find our forum guideliens here...

Congrats on your pregnancy.:cheers
    Take care of your health.
    Enjoy your pregnancy.

8. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Thomamaria,

Welcome to April 2010 club, Congrats on ur pregnancy, so when is ur due date?, and how are things progressing with u so far.

9. MissFolsom

MissFolsom New IL'ite

Thank u Amul....:)
    Yes I had my GD test done and they were good:thumbsup. But I have to get it done second time in my 30th week becoz of my strong genetic background.:|

10. madhurisatya

madhurisatya Silver IL'ite

Hi

@eliz,

Though i am following the diet, i am able to maintain glucose level only 3 times.4th time it is going above the range which doctor gave.
    So need to work on that.
    Walking is only exercise i am doing.

@amul,

I am not able to sleep, if i won't have any snack before going to bed due to hunger.So have to take either milk or some fruit.

By the way, did anyone started listing necessary items for baby to shop.When are you planning to start shopping??

Take care...