Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hello IndusLadies,
    This is my first forum and I love all the sections of this site.Will keep sending more in future.
    :wave

2. spanishgrace

spanishgrace New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

I am Anitha, have lived most of my life in Kerala .I live in Trivandrum,Kerala.I am married and have three teenage children. I work with the University of Kerala Office.
    Well, that is basically me in a nutshell.

3. spanishgrace

spanishgrace New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

hey friends thanks for the warm welcome.
    I hope to be alive and active in here. seems there is much i can learn .

4. RamyaR

RamyaR New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Ramya, daughter of Tamildownunder (nick name of my father, weird is it not? he is like that., but a great person and I am proud of him). I am one of the twins and since I came first ten minutes ahead of my brother I consider myself as akka and boss him accordingly. I am now at Phoenix (ooof, very hot read my father's Phoenix summer in Forward messages). I find this forum very interesting and will become very active soon.

Love,

Ramya

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Welcome to this forum ,Ramya...I always thought that the twin who comes out first is actually the younger one:confused: ....(Ok,we will keep that a secret,don't tell your brother:wink: )

6. radhamaska

radhamaska New IL'ite

Hi, my name is radha, was born and brought up in mumbai,got married 17 yrs ago and now im settled in bangkok thailand. i have done M.A in english literature. ihave two kids girl 17yrs and boy 15 and a loving husband.i was searching for ghatotkachs skeleton picyures when i found this site. my hobbies are cooking reading watching movies hindi and english and listening to music old songs. oh and im a punjabi.right now im in business dealing in readymade wholesale garments and have a shop in bobae which is a wholesale market in bangkok.

7. rekharam

rekharam New IL'ite

Hi to all ladies out there

Let me introduce myself. I’m Rekha. I’m basically from Chennai. My husband’s name is Ram, a civil engineer in Doha.I moved to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Doha</st1:place></st1:City> recently and in the process of settling. I came to know of this site while browsing the net searching for information about <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Doha</st1:place></st1:City> and I must admit that this site is very interesting and informative.Its really nice to interact with people across the globe and make friends with people sharing similar interests.
    More about me once I get to know u all.

Bye for now
    Regards
    Rekha

8. ramalav

ramalav New IL'ite

hi i'm rama . i am from chennai tamilnadu. i live in falls church, virginia. i have done my bachelors in chemistry. i came to US couple of months back. i have a school going daughter.

are anyone staying in falls church so that v can meet, talk , have party and fun........ looking forward .........

9. sorna

sorna Senior IL'ite

hello friends,

i am Sorna,got married to a loving husband in 2001.i am from south side of tamilnadu.After marriage i was in chennai for 4 years,now in US(near Boston).
    I finished my M.phil maths and worked as a lecturer in chennai for one year,Presently a home maker.Looking forward to make more friends in this forum.

started reading all the threads.Hope will finish it by this month end.
    Its really helpful.Appreciate all ur efforts.

10. varsha87

varsha87 New IL'ite

:wink:

hello to everyóne

who I am that´s a good question.
    well, i´m a housewife living with a nice gentle a very caring husband and my 2 kids daughter of 16 and a son of 18 but also a bit bored of always beeing at home and busy cooking and housework i guess that many of you will understand. that is why I got so hooked to this webside it seems so interesting, we can exchange so many ideas, I love to make friends talk o chat. I like cooking specially new dishes for a party, read, listen to soft music, I speak french english spanish little german, was born outside india,and now living in spain since 30 years, etc, etc.....
    everybody welcome to contact me.
    wish you all the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.