Good gynaecologists in pune

Discussion in 'Pune' started by cutekid, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Shilpak2303

Shilpak2303 Senior IL'ite

Re: gyn doctor in pune

Dr. Gupte on J.M Road.
    Excellent doctor. I know many who have had very good experience with him - mainly with pregnancy related issues.
    I delivered in the same hospital, though mine was a normal case.

Be warned though, that you will have to wait for looooong for each visit. Mr. and Mrs Gupte are super busy and always crowded.

2. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hi,

Doctor Joglekar is also a very nice doctor... and their hospital is also very nice clean and tidy..
    specially the nurses are excellent after delivery assistance which they provide is unforgettable..
    The hospital is in MOdel colony, opp to Eden court.
    Do visit the doctor once, you will come to know the fact...its a small but very systematic and humanly organised.

3. sanyogita

sanyogita New IL'ite

Hi archana

i live in pune also and i have 2 kids. As i have 2 kids i can referr u two gyn. and both of them are really good they make you feel so comfortable.

1st one is Dr. Khanade - On Pune satara Road - Aranyeshwar - I was living there since my childhood and i delivered my 1st daughter there. Normal Delivery. She is a really good doc. After my exp. my cousin sister also delivered there(normal) then my brothers wife (normal delivery ) and now my younger brothers wife is also under her treatment ( 3 mts pregnant) you can go there if you want.

2nd - Dr. Smita Shah - Aundh - Sanewadi - As we had shifted my house to Hinjewadi Wakad. De. Khanade was very far. We were new to this area so did not know docs in this area so before we came here we went to a couple of docs. but i did not find anyone who i could trust. but we made some enquires and came to know that Dr. Smita is a good doc. and preferably avoids ceaserean unless any major concerns. After i met her she i found her really good and i could trust. so I delivered my second child (baby boy)in her hospital. and luckly both are normal delivery.
    Now my elder daughter is 7 yrs in St. Joseph Pashan and younger son is in Sapling - baner.

Well long... story but i think this will be helpful. if there is any other help advice u need you can always ask. i will try my best to help u .

Also i would like to know which stage r u in. Also in which area you stay. Maybe i can refer accordingly then.

Bye and take care.
    Sanyogita

2 people like this.
  4. HinaKhot

HinaKhot New IL'ite

Re: Good Gynae in Pune

Hi cutekid,

I'm originally form poona..that is my father's house is there. I had my delivery in Jehangir Hospital,Pune. My gyenac was Dr. Jotyi Unni. She's the best and i would know considering all my relatives live there so I've seen my share of births.

She tries very hard to have a normal delivery and is very patient. I would love to have her for my 2nd child too.

Contact her and see if you like her too.

All the very best.

Hina

5. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi girls

thanks a lot for your replays.
    thanks a million

i stay near NIBM exatly near DPS SCHOOL .

hi Sanyogita

how r u? your replay.......... your words have lots of pain in it .if i have missunderstood sorry.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  6. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

Archana,
    my parents live close to NIBM too so,
    You can a try Dr Jyoti Unni she has a pratice in Lullanagar I cannot remembr the name of the buliding but you can see her board from the main road

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi,
    i can suggest you DR Swaminathan in Pimpri,really,really best DR i should say:thumbsup
    At present iam taking treatment for my infertility,but only hing is you have to travel to pimpri thatz all.

8. HinaKhot

HinaKhot New IL'ite

Hi Archana,

Since you live in NIBM...I too suggest Dr. Jyoti Unni. She used to have a clinic at Lullanagar...near 'Signature' restuarant. However I believe its not operational anymore. Try her at Jehangir Hospital.

I had mine with her.....I trust her completely

Hope this helps and wish you all the best.

HINA

9. archana820

archana820 Bronze IL'ite

hi girls
    thanks a lotsssssssssssssss for the replay i will visit the doc and let you all know thanks a lot.

10. rupalinshinde

rupalinshinde New IL'ite

Re: Good Gynae in Pune

Hi All,

I am 24 weeks pregnant and just return from UK. I am looking for some doctors in Jehangir which try for a normal delivery.
    I have heard lot of cases from my friends that doctors/gynec in Pune majorly go for C-Section which I dont want to.

Please can anybody help me. I will need this information as early as possible so I can register my self to particular hospital.

Thanks for all your help (In Advance)

Regards,
    Rupali