1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Carnatic Music Teachers - Cupertino & around

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by happyreading, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Padmapatibandla

Padmapatibandla New IL'ite

Hello Vidya ,

I looking for a carnatic music teacher for my daughter ,she is 6.
    I stay very near to u r place.Can you please tell me when your next class starts

Regards
    Padma

2. Padmapatibandla

Padmapatibandla New IL'ite

Hello vidhya,

I am looking for a music teacher for my daughter,
    I stay near west sanjose.can you please tell me how to contact you.

Regards
    Padma

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
  3. anuba98

anuba98 New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya

This is Anu. Could you give me your contact info? I have a daughter I like to enroll as well.

Thanks
    Anu

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

4. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

Dear Ilite,

Namaste! My name is Vidhya Govindan. I just saw your post on indusladies.

I'm teaching carnatic music lessons since 2001 after my post graduation in computer science while simultaneously working as a Computer Science Lecturer in a prestigious Engineering College in India. I moved to bay area from india last June and was just waiting for my son to get adjusted to the schools, culture etc; So i were just waiting to start classes again and already started by first week of November;

Contents of Music Lessons:
    Sarali Varisai;
    Janta Varisai ;
    Dhatu Varisai;
    Melsthayi Varisai;
    Alankarams ;
    Geethams & Swarajati ;
    Keertanas;
    Bhajans,
    Slokam,
    Music Theory Along with Festival songs;

For those who are freshly going to start music lessons, generally I dont teach them in a group as it wont be effective and it will take a long time to make them to get comfortable with the raga's thalas with the base music;

for those who already have their music basics, i group them into a group of two maximum just to make the classes more effective;

I can give your kid one to one if she is new to music or group of two.

Also what time do you prefer in week days or week ends;

If you are interested pls contact me;

Thanks,
    Vidhya Govindan

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well..........................."
    " VALUE HAS A VALUE ONLY IF ITS VALUE IS VALUED "

5. Shreelak

Shreelak New IL'ite

Vidhya

How can I contact you? can you either reply to this post or email me?

Shree

6. tdudaloa

tdudaloa New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,
    My name is Trisha and I am looking for music lessons for my daughter who is six years old. We live in cupertino and I had been looking arround for a music teacher for quite some time.

Thank You,
    Trisha

7. prathimas

prathimas New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya
    Can you send your contact details? I would like to enroll my daughter.

Thanks
    Prathima

8. vidhyagovindan

vidhyagovindan New IL'ite

I live in west San Jose; i have accepted your friend request; where do you stay?

9. amurohit

amurohit New IL'ite

Hello Vidhya,

I am looking for a music teacher for my 5 year old daughter. We live in Cupertino. Could you please send me your contact information.

Thanks,
    Anu

10. TrinityNeo

TrinityNeo New IL'ite

hello,,

am interested in music expecially vocal. But i dont have that much of time to go to collage and attend some classes. Do you know any trainer who can come to home and take classes. By the way am resident of Hyderabad.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,,

Trinity