Hanuman Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavinarayan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Tilaka

Tilaka New IL'ite

Hi,

I have completed this pooja last month.Still Hanuman has not answered my prayer. Whether I can remove the Pootu's which I had kept during Pooja or do I need to leave it asuch?. If so, please let me know when I can clean the photo.

2. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi

One time i finished the pooja but without keeping pepper only i have done at that time i dont know about this Can anyone explain about pepper method?
    1. It is mentiond by one of the member that as per the pottu we should increase the pepper. Is it like one day 1 pepper
    2nd day 2 peppers like that and keeps on increasing?
    Plz clarify.
    2. I am going to use the peppers set aside for 44 days to make the vada malai and do the pooja on 45 th day. This means I will not set aside any pepper on 45 th day because I have done my vada malai already.

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

You can keep 1 pepper every day. On 45th day morning you do pooja and keep 1 pepper. Evening you prepare vadai malai and do pooja. I did like this.

4. AishwaryaV

AishwaryaV New IL'ite

hi all,

I too finished this prayer by december. I started with very great interest and did it with full faith and hoping that atleast a part of my problems will get solved. But hanumanji started testing me more and more until i finished my pooja. I was awaiting results of my job interview that went flopped. Don't know what to say... Sodhanai jaasthi aiyduthu... However i have planned to do the pooja once more... innum nambikkai irukku anjaneyar mela... on seeing the replies of you ladies i'm really getting motivated again to do.. Let us hope for the best...

@tilaka
    My mom said You can remove the pottu once the pooja is over and clean the picture. If you are interested u can start again..

Thanks,
    Aish

5. sumans

sumans New IL'ite

Re: Hanuman Pooja picture of the dots on the tail

Hey guys

i am new to the thread, but last week i found the pictureof the hanuman tail someone had posted. i wanted to start my puja tomorrow butnow ic ant find it. can someone please post it.
    thankss

6. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

Re: Hanuman Pooja picture of the dots on the tail

wish u all the best for your pooja. I have enclosed the deity!!!

Jai Hanuman!!!
    chitra.g

7. INDHURAJESH

INDHURAJESH New IL'ite

hai to all,
    i stays at bahrain where its difficult to do at temple,can i do this pooja at home.pls clarify it.
    best wishes.,
    indhu :)

8. MathrukaMurali

MathrukaMurali New IL'ite

I would like to start the Hanuman Pooja in a few days. I misplaced the book I had with me. Thank you so much in advance. :idea:bowdown
    <!--Session data-->

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  9. snehanjali486

snehanjali486 New IL'ite

Hi ILites,

I am New to this Forum. I am Very happy to find this thread. I wanted to know more information on this. Could anyone please tell me about the Vadai malai u were talking about? Is it a garland or some receipe . Incase it is a receipe please let me know the procedure?:)

Thanks in advance,
    sneha

10. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sneha,
    Welcome to IL.

The pooja procedure, Hanuman Chalisa and other slokas are already posted in this thread. Read from First page and yopu can find the scanned copy of book also.

You should do pooja for One mandalam. On each day completion of your pooja you can offer One pepper each day for 48 days. On 48th day evening you should prepare Vadai using Urad dal soaked in water with collected pepper and salt. And prepare vada using the dough dnt forget to put hole in vada to make Garland and offer to Hanumar and distribute prasad to your family members and friends. Hope it clears your doubt.

You can search for Urad dhal vadai receipe in IL.