Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aditi203

Aditi203 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I part 3 Binita Mehta

Hi liked your interests..iv lived in pune too and own a house their...would like to b ur friend.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bux2560
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Browse through this Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find all the topics of your interest.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

Hello Annu
    Please see here Indians in Sharjah - IndusLadies if you can find any information if not please put in your query here so that members from area can help you much better.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

3. Arunarc

Hello Alankritha
    All the best for your new role in life :thumbsup

Hello Vijibalaji
    Nice to see your excitement to join us all, but be aware you will get addicted to it very fast:)then later don't blame we did not warn you:cheers

4. Arunarc

Re: New to IL

Hello Yamini
    You cannot put in your personal information or can you have self promotion in this site so had to edit you post as per our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html

Hello Shea
    Wish you and your family happy new year.
    As this is your 1st baby coming you might need some tips, step into here I'm Pregnant - IndusLadies All the best for your new experience of motherhood.

5. Arunarc

Hello Sujatha
    To start with you can interact with members from your area here Indians in Georgia - IndusLadies and make friends with them.

Hello Kohi
    You will find all the discussions about TV here TV - IndusLadies and about your business here Indian Women Entrepreneurs - IndusLadies you will get ideas and tips.

6. Arunarc

Hello Binita
    Do browse through this Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find all the topics of your interest.

Hello Ruchi
    You will all the H4 visa information from here H4 Indian Ladies - IndusLadies

7. Arunarc

Hello Aditi
    Nice to see your thrill in this post:) Chill out and have fun you can do so by interacting with members here.:thumbsup

8. aishch

aishch New IL'ite

Hi
    I am from milpitas..saw this website few days back..very nice forum to communicate and to find info abt our places..keep it up!

9. noinita

noinita New IL'ite

Hi Everybody !!

I joined IL yesterday only and I already love this site. It is great to know all Indian ladies (and of course others) from anywhere in the world can exchange tit-bits out here.

I basically belong to Rajasthan and at present am residing in Pune. I am a simple and fun-loving person. I love cooking, reading, surfing the net, and sports. I am in the medicine field and love to read, write, edit and do things in that direction.

I believe: When one fails to plan he or she is planning to fail.

My Motto In Life: Live and let others live.

My Aim: To become an e-millionaire till the end of 2010 (and of course I cannot do that without your help).

I am also looking for real home-based work. Can anybody help me out with that.
    Take care Everybody,
    Keep in touch regularly,
    Have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year, Year 2010.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  10. sandhyabal

sandhyabal New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I AM SANDHYA BAL FROM ORISSA , A NEEDLECRAFT LOVER.:waveI LOVED THE DESIGNS ON INDUSLADIES AND THINKING OF POSTING MY DESIGNS SHORTLY.
    REGARDS
    SANDHYA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.