Please Pray For Our Dear Mithila Kannan

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by varalotti, Jan 2, 2010.

1. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

we are expecting the word that is 'she is conscious and improvement in her health'. i pray for these words will come soon in this thread.my sincere prayer for her.

2. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,
    Thankyou so much for the updates. I just logged in today to know the improvements on her health.
    Mithilama you are in our prayers and you will be back with a bang and enthrall all of us with your writing.
    Abalu Mithilama.<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CSHANMU%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:.5in .5in .5in .5in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar Sir,
    Thank you once again for updates. Mithilamma is in my prayers. She will come back to IL soon. After login first I checked this thread only.

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Sridhar sir..

Thanks for the updates... sure prayers will make miracle... and mithila mam will be come back to IL.. she is in our prayers...

5. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

It is good to know that no bleeding or clotting has been detected in the EEG report. God will answer our prayers. This is my humble suggestion. Music can do any wonder. If anybody may sing the favourite song of mythila or any slogam of her favourite. she will comeback to indus soon.

6. sowmyaganesh

sowmyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Dear SirdharJi,

My prayers for our Mithila Kannan. Hope God give her family the strength to endure this tough times.

Regards
    Sowmya

7. sowmyaganesh

sowmyaganesh Senior IL'ite

Dear SirdharJi,

My prayers for our Mithila Kannan. Pray God to give her family the strength to endure this tough times.

Regards
    Sowmya

8. NISHA BALAJI

NISHA BALAJI Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the updates sridhar sir..
    She is in our prayers

Luv

Nisha

9. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Deeply saddened to hear about your serious health setback ,Mithila dear.
    All our sincere prayers will work a miracle and you will definitely be back at your keyboard soon .Remember our friends Scarlett and Maggie....come back here soon to chat about them ,dear friend.

10. sunj

sunj New IL'ite

My prayers go out for Mithila ma...Almighty will bring her back to IL.