1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

sexually immorality

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by subbusakthi, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Most ladies?? Dont know how you got this opinion but it is very very few who look for physical relationship outside marriage, because their husband cannot satisfy them.

Brave?? It is sheer cowardice and stupidity. If her spouse cannot satisfy her, she goes out and finds someone who can? How would she feel if he does the same to her? This whole thing reeks of adultery and infidelity.

2. alka1960

alka1960 Junior IL'ite

hi u all

read the replies of all the friends here. agree fully with what winpie has written abt this topic. morality indeed is a personal thing.and in todays changing scenerio there is much more to be added to concept of infidelity. i m really confused as to why most of all r calling this cowardly act. stupity , yes it may but calling coward ... ? may be the ladies answering this r lucky ones having a blissful married life. the pain of ur unaddressed emotional need can be felt only. in our society the kind of upbringing we females hv its almost impossible to think of any one except our hubby for all our emotional needs.and when there is nothing coming from the husband thn some time if another male who is sensitive enough to ur needs happen to be there it(infidelity) simply happens.
    drifting to another male other does not happen overnight. more over i think females get into such relationships more due to emotional needs thn physical ones. moving away in marriage will very rarely be due to physical reasons alone.god has made us emotionally soft n tough physically. in rare cases where a lady is intelligent enough to realise the result of such alliances n is strong enough to hold herself it will turn into a beautiful friendship forever.

i would like to add one thing more from my personal experience. now a days easy ways of communications r adding more to happening of such cases as it provide a thrilling experience which can a be well kept secret also.

3. drmchsraj

drmchsraj New IL'ite

their opposite sex or the sex that their husband isn't? :p
    just pulling your leg. whatever the cause, you choose the action to take.
    you don't cut off your hair because it's in your way and it's not as you want it to be. you think of how best to decorate/wear/do it and carry on, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.