1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ZeeTV, Bollywood, Potty Mouth

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Sep 23, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Ok, my guilty pleasure is overhearing the serials on ZeeTV, then going to ZeeTV.com the next morning to see what the previous episode was about.

I admire the way the Heroins carry themselves out, no matter what difficulties they face. Lot of them rely on God. Sometimes, God comes to life in the form of Lord Krishna.

And the Heroins are naturally beautiful. I try to be naturally beautiful like those Heroins of ZeeTV. They even look beautiful in the clothing that have hints of the Blah Drag Blue color that ZeeTV changed its Logo to.

I would love to wear those clothes to work, but I am in IT, and they would think I'm nuts!!! :rotfl

What about the Heroins of Bollywood? I don't watch Bollywood movies, but I know they wear shot skirts, if anything at all, and like to dance on the streets.

I DEFINATELY don't want to wear those clothes to work. :notthatway:

I don't like the tone of voice of Bollywood Heroines. Who do they appeal to anyway? I notice lot of young Desi ladies try to act like these Bollywood Heroines.

One time, I saw this Desi girl with a non-smile on the face, talking on the phone in Hindi, saying, "Oh, Sh*^".

Who taught her to curse? As a child, I learned that cursing is a no no. :notthatway:

I was just hoping she wouldn't start singing and dancing out of the blue, then I'd have to run for cover.

Um, what was my point?

There should be a checks-and-balances between Mother-in-Law and Daughter-in-Law.

Mother-in-Law shouldn't be a tyrant.

Daughter-in-Law shouldn't be a potty mouth.

MIL and DIL are two opposite and equal forces, like Ying and Yang.

Ok, my mind has wandered enough, I'll try to get some sleep......