Your suggestions??

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by poojaagar, Dec 3, 2010.

1. poojaagar

poojaagar Bronze IL'ite

confusion he confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi :(
    In my present job, i think the scope didnt suit my profile or i donno its the other way... but i have all the skills that i should possess or the current scenario, but still confused about the role or i doubt my company requires standardization or more ppl involved in the project we are working in.
    Anyways iam confused about my job in this moment donno whether to continue here or should look for more suited role. But also i feel with some more understanding about the proces here should be fine, lets see. Also on the home front, i need to be more organised so that i gel well with the work and household in a balanced manner. Also another thing with my work is the timings.. huh its so long 8.30 to 6.30 something in the evenings so its like literally go home and fall in bed kinds, next day to wake up at office only. i don find time to sit and digest the facts.just running behind things to fulfil the needs only so that i avoid the planning or rather no time to plan things. so this leads me to less efficiency on the whole, what should i do? very confused no solution at all in this matter. any suggestions friends??
    How i would love a 9 -5 job trade off with my current one, more time in turn leads to more smart work, why dont the management understand this simple thot.

2. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Simple solution : Tell ur Mgr u have a class at 5:30 and walk out at 5:00. Trust me, it works. Managers will always plan, and they plan to send u home at 5:00. I used to have classes at 5:30, and always managed to attend them, even when each and every member in my team was staying back late nights..

Many of them come around 11 in the morning and stay till 9:00 PM.. spending an hr for a coffee break. I go at 8 and stay till 5 and walk out at 5:00 Prompt. Try it.