1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your mother's role in your life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SriDandu, Dec 24, 2009.

1. SriDandu

SriDandu New IL'ite

Hello Frends

please share your mother's role in your life till now..

i have few things to share with you.. Wil getback very soon..

:thumbsup

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

My dear mother is everyone to for me.. she is my friend, stress buster, my atm machine, my inspiration, my love :wink:( i just love to hug her and kiss her :kiss ).... and what not...

she is a great lady and i wish that i can atleast half of what she is to my child !!:thumbsup she is matured and soft in her approach.. no tension not aggressive at all ... inspite of all this she was a career woman !! What a great lady... At this time on this lovely day of Christmas I pray to God to bless her with peaceful good healthy life to see my child atleast... :bowdown

anyways i have more prayers for my dear amma, which is very personal to me(even my amma does not know) and keep asking God many times...:bowdown

i am so happy that u started this post and i could write about my dear amma on net ... though my amma may not see this post and feel happy unless i tell her this site, i feel happy to acknowledge her value in my life.....:yes: she is invaluable to me...

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

For this my answer is the poem I always have it in my dairy. That itself speaks volumes:
    A Mother's love is something
    that no on can explain,
    It is made of deep devotion
    and of sacrifice and pain,
    It is endless and unselfish
    and enduring come what may
    For nothing can destroy it
    or take that love away . . .
    It is patient and forgiving
    when all others are forsaking,
    And it never fails or falters
    even though the heart is breaking . . .

It believes beyond believing
    when the world around condemns,
    And it glows with all the beauty
    of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
    It is far beyond defining,
    it defies all explanation,
    And it still remains a secret
    like the mysteries of creation . . .
    A many splendoured miracle
    man cannot understand
    And another wondrous evidence

of God's tender guiding hand.
    with love
    pad

4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

in the world at anygiven time if i look back my mom will be there and has been there..i love her and cant live without her .she never thinks about herself she always thinks about family first ..never buys what she want..never cooks what she likes..she personally dont have any likes or dislikes she always loved food we loved..she had lots of ups downs in life..she lost both her parnets at very early age of 5 and been taken care by her elder bro and sister till she got married to my dad...she has taken care of my dad till end ...she lost her son my brother when he was 5 and juz 5 months back her husband ...i have no one else to call mine except my mom now..if i were given an oppurtunty i would love to be her child for all my janmas ..i wish in future i can be like her to my kids but no i cant even imagine patience she got..she has tremendous patience and great forgiving nature....no one else in wold can have that patince...i love her and i would like to care her and treat her as good as my dad was but still not succesful..i am greatful to god for giving me such a great mom

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

my mum is the world's greatest mum, always been there whenever we needed her she has been our pillar, our strength and courage. She has always thought of us fist then herself, i love my mum so much and i wish she her all the happiness and good health forever. My mum is my bear i love to hug her and kiss her.

love
    alpa:cheers

6. SriDandu

SriDandu New IL'ite

Hello Hema ,
    Yes I really appreciate your mother. and Padmini the poem you have posted is awesome and it truly represents mother's heart.

Yes, when it comes to me being elder daugher i got every thing from my mother..
    Though she is not wrking lady, and was 10th passholder when she gave me birth. she used to take care of all my studies.. She always wanted me to be stood first and yes i was a class first student. Soon after am back from school she used to give bath for me, give some snacks to me . thats all. She used to sit with me.. she used to explain me the lessons and she made to me to explain back to her soon after her explanation. This made me to finish up my wrk every day and i never used to feel stres duirng exams. I used to njoy so much duirng exams, as every ting is der in my mind when she taught me the lesson it self.. This approach i followed til i comlete all my studies. I complete my wrk that day itself. I never ever used to post pone.

She is very patient and she taught us so many moral values. She taught us money is imp upto one extent but relations and frends are more imp than that.

She used to pamper me so much, as i used to listen to her watever she says.. where as my sis is opposite, she never ever listens to her during childhood and now also. So in so many ways i have been pet to her..
    Now am 27 yrs.. Every day i call her, other wise she wont get sleep with out speaking to me.
    I was at home during all my studies till my 23 rd year,soon after that i need to move out of state for job . Then there was terrible silence at my home ,as my mother stopped speaking to my dad and sis as I was not der.. Thats how she loves me.. She is quiet ok now.

you know wat? she loves me so much that during college days, if I used to move very close to two girls, she used to feel envy. She used to tel me that she miss me so much becoz for combined studies am spending so much time wit my frends.

The tough situation she stood for me is , mine is intercaste love marraige, to convince my father alone it took 4 yrsfor us. Whatever my father says, my mother never ever denies, She loves her hubby so much that she always thinks of him and not to hurt him. She tells us not to go aginst him.. They now also make a wonderful couple. its different thing ;) ofcourse.

ha... in these 4 yrs.. my mother also initially did not support me, as she used to think of my father and his prestige so much.. Later on she started supporting me.. She took lead in this matter and convinced my father saying "If we don support our daugher who will support her?, who will care abt her wishes and dreams". I am really gr8ful to her,for standing for me.. My love for her increased so much.. She is my role model. She is very good cook as well.. She is with lot of patience, am somewat ok adjustable to any thing but my sis and father are not so!!She used to prepare separeate brkfast or currty watever for each of us in a day..

She is a god gift for me. Thank you god for giving me such wonder ful mother.. I wanted her to be always happy. She wanted to be career oriented.. As my father is wellknown in the society due to his respectable job or watever she is not given a chance to prove herself..i wnated to do somthing for her..so that atleast she can do some business. or any innovative wrk which earns her some money and lot of confidence . Advise me ladies.. need ur help!!

Hey ladies forgot to tell you, she has completed her graduation when i was in inter :)She wanted to continue further studies and do some job but it did not happen due to some circumstance..

She is very enthu... She is every thing to me...

I love you mom!! with out you am not der.. my life is not der.

On this holy christmas i pray jesus for fullfilling all your dreams, keep you happy and healthy.

7. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi dandu,
    Nice to read your post and how ur mother loves u and supported ur marriage...

yes education is just a degree or something and even without all these mothers is so clever and practical.... always protecting their children !!

as lavii said - their life is everytime about the family only and they do not have voice their likes and dislikes much... it really takes many years to know about their liking and that too after much asking or watching her..

i am thankful that you started this post... i thought that in this section people speak about spouses only...

i feel happy to have spoken few words about my dear amma on internet...

8. Bharathinaidu

Bharathinaidu Senior IL'ite

My mom is everything in my life, she adivices me whenever i need her, takes care of me more then anybody else is the same with my brothers too.

I want to thank her for everything she as done for me.

Thank you soo much ma and love you forever.:thankyou2:

9. Maharani

Maharani New IL'ite

Guys...this is a very emotional thread.

With tears in my eyes I still see her face, her smile, her beauty.........I LOVE YOU MOM more than anyone else in my life.

My past:
    I was never ever close to mom and never used to give any importance to her until marriage. I used to tease her in many ways and compare her with others sometimes for fun. God punished me for that with a terrible MIL, in fact I should say HE(GOD) opened my eyes wide enuf so that I can admire my Mom's roles and tolerance.(She too had suffered with her MIL but never said a word about it until I told her abt my MIL).

The moment I separated from her after marriage I could feel the pain of losing something but could not figure out what that was. I was very close to DAD and always felt that it could be that since I separated from him. When ever my MOM talked to me over (yahoo, skype) in early days of marriage I would not listen to her with concentration. I thank God that I realised my inner feelings sooner than late, that I was actually missing my Dear MOM.

I admire MY MOM as I admire the creations of GOD and GOD himself. Today - I am happy and feel lucky to have MY MOM - my role model. She means more than anyone to me (even GOD). I love you MOM.:)

10. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

To say it short....

I survive because of her....

She's my everything...