1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your Gift for Relationship Forum Posters ?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Rihana, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey let's do some virtual gift-giving.

Post your gift ideas for Relationship forum posters.

Can be Made in China, Made in anywhere, Made by you, cost a fortune, or cost nothing, real or imaginary... is the thought that will count.

6 people like this.

2. Rihana

Here's a few thoughts.. Virtual gifts for:

@sokanasanah - a worry box. :) when the soka in a thread gets too much, our soka will go put the worries in that box. http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Worry-Box-Glass-Angels/dp/B0027EF2LY/

@Ragini25 - A troll shaped piggy bank. :) For each troll thread we read, we will put a coin and soon we will all be rich. http://www.amazon.com/Troll-Doll-Coin-Bank/dp/B00BMS8G7I/

@Shanvy - A rare collectible just found only-copy of ghazal sung by Jagjit Singh, penned by Gulzar.

@SGBV - a Parker pen. Her well-organized posts always remind me of a Parker pen from years ago that used to stand regally in a pen-stand on a much-loved table.

6 people like this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

@Ragini25 ...binoculars to look out for trolls.

@Guesshoo.....a bottle of deep red nail paint to paint the nails on her fab avatar.

@Rihana.....A fabulous kajal...to enhance the looks.

@BDivya.....a paid vacation for just two.

to be continued....

7 people like this.
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@rihana how do you do it ...all the time..room pottu yosipeengalo.. (rent a room and think...) seriously girl..

how about a wonderful swing that would please that dancing girl in you and also give you space to think..something like this..
    http://www.rukmaniarts.com/wooden-swings/74.jpg

@justanothergirl Buy iPod touch - Apple with some of the wonderful music that we love..and ofcourse to drown out the noise level of the testosterone once in a while.

@oriana my dear friend..maybe a t-shirt that spells K.I.S.S.. and i so love her vocab but maybe have to remind her to take some tests and lessons here (i know many grumble and go in search of that dictionary..) http://www.esolcourses.com/vocabulary/beginners.html

@laks09 unwind here ....Best Spa Resort in Wayanad | Ayurveda Spa Resort in Wayanad|Kerala Top Ayurveda

@yellowmango a person who brings up the adjective soignee

JacknJewel 0.20 Carat Soignee Silver Diamond Silver Plated Ring Price in India - Buy JacknJewel 0.20 Carat Soignee Silver Diamond Silver Plated Ring Online at Best Prices in India | Flipkart.com

continued...

7 people like this.
  5. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

A big e-hug to all you lovelies!hugsmiley

7 people like this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

8 people like this.
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@rihana accepted the gift with thanks..i can never have enough of jagjit and gulzar...

and i was thinking of a cup of degree coffee for you in authentic dabara
    [​IMG]

and ended up wondering..how would Koppee with Rihana (coffee is spelled koppee intentionally..we don't want copyright issues you see..) turn out to be...

3 people like this.
  8. Rihana

More:

@justanothergirl JAG - I'd adopt a cute baby jaguar or panda in a zoo in some country in her name.

@iyerviji A dictaphone so she can record thoughts for writing later.

@srama - A GoPro to take along on walks, hikes, jogs, runs, strolls, saunters, ambles, marches, 5K's, half-K's.

3 people like this.
  9. Rihana

Cheating! :) That's like gift-card and that too one for the whole group. :tongue

j/k... indeed all are lovelies.. I tell you more fun to think of gifts for the lovelies here than in real life....

2 people like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Exactly what I needed today and could have used and wouldn't have come home crying and kicking myself after an awful 20 miler :( Thank God for friends like you, now I am smiling!

As much as I would love to give you all presents separately, all I do want to give is a bug hug and a bow, heartfelt and honest! You are all amazing here, seriously!

PS: This 'phoren aunt' takes special pleasure that she was mentioned here in RL forum