1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite/hated TV character....in husband/wife role....?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Ishika84, Apr 17, 2013.

1. snm1984

snm1984 Platinum IL'ite

I have always loved Chandler and Monica from "Friends".
    Love Debra but hate Ray from "Everybody loves Raymond".

2. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

I hate to watch daily soaps. They contain nothing but inhouse politics. I do watch some dance,games cookery shows.
    My ILs watch some kannada serials. I just hate one of them for the offensive langauage that is being used against the DIL of the house.
    My ILs watch it with so much of ineterest. I allot that time to call my mom, chop veggies and surf the net.

1 person likes this.
  3. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I am with you! I hate TV serials, I don't know why these days even sitcoms annoy me a lot - they all seem to have the same one liners and they are not funny any more.

I used to watch reality TV because I need some mindless entertainment from a group of narcissists. When I am really upset about something I tune into an episode of the Real Housewives series or Keeping up with Kardashians - suddenly I learn my life is beautiful :)

4. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Oh...ya...reality TV...

Concept of reality TV should be the people involved should not know that there are cameras watching them. Same as the movie " The Truman Show"

How can you be normal or be real when you know there are cameras in your house 24X7....or there are cameras following your day to day life. Then it is a movie.

For me everything is scripted even reality TV shows.

5. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Arch

Agree with you. Hate the soaps and inhouse politics. SIL creating issues between the 2 main characters. MIL will be plotting something, DIL will suffer etc.

There are such soaps in every regional language now. ETV, Sony, Zee and all these networks. What a load of crap !!

6. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

I hate anandi, my mom watches colours and on that I hate anandi and even madhunbala.
    Like hmm ram is good but I can't stand bade ache lagte hain now. There was a time in college when we used to wait for sanjeeveni and I like mohsin behal in that :)

7. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

One more I don't remember the name but thanks to my mil who does not miss a single episode I hate atthi pokal or what ever ka the name of that serial and I hate almost all characters in that!

8. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

I love Dr. Huxtable and Clair Huxtable from The Cosby Show. They are my favorite couple.

I don't hate them but get irritated by Clair and Phil from Modern Family...

9. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

I like 'King of Queens' as a couple, I dislike Raymond but like his wife Debra