1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Air Travel Accessories?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rihana, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Here is my list:

1) Ear plugs - I wear it throughout the flight and therefore I carry more than one - I don't know the brand but they sell it in the airport. It is like a rubber spring that you can screw into the ear to keep it tight.

2) Folding brush - I bought it in India a few years back and it folds nicely into a socket so that it is not exposed to any infection

3) Small tooth paste - standard

4) Altoids

5) Soap Paper - KELEE - It comes in different flavor like Mango, Cherry, etc. - They are tiny hand soap sheets packed in a round container

6) Pack-n-Wipe - Free carrying tube - Soft, durable & resuable - on the go towel - 8.5"X11" - It is solid cylinderical item when added with water becomes a towel - Us Patent # 8,790,770

7) Fresh exit wipes - single use flushable wipe - it also comes in many flavors

8) Wearable hip leather container - I always prefer to wear passport - OCI card - boarding passes - pen - etc around my hip so that I don't have to store it away in a carry on luggage.

9) Definitely a big writing pad - For some strange reason, I get some great life changing ideas at 35,000 feet that I would like to note down.

10) Long pair of sox - one pair of outfits/underwear/sox - in case I get struck in the way

Note: Other than phone, I don't carry any other electronic devices.

Rihana and GeetaKashyap like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

I forgot to mention 1) Prescription Medication, 2) Vicks Vaparub for nasal congestion and 3) A small moisturizer tube to keep hands and feet lubricated when the Jet compression dries out the skin. I drink a lot of water in the plane and exercise my feet and knee a lot by sitting in the chair intended for air hostesses. They know all these exercises and enjoy someone doing it.

SunPa, Rihana and GeetaKashyap like this.