Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Anchor108

Anchor108 New IL'ite

2. sankarikanthave

sankarikanthave New IL'ite

Hi , I m very much interested in reading books... For that indusladies is very much useful.. Very easy to use your site and easy to communicate also

3. mashanthi

mashanthi New IL'ite

Hi Ladies.
    I'm so happy to be one in this group. Caught this on casual browsing by my spouse. After a long period I have a place to learn and share something.

Hope my stay will be good here.

Thanks!

4. ranjani08

ranjani08 New IL'ite

Its a place to share my experience and as well to gain the same. Its an ocean of ideas whatever you search for. I am really happy to get involved in this forum. I would love to share my recipes as well as my experience in all topics.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  5. starstell372

starstell372 New IL'ite

Great site for sharing our thoughts and very happy to join indusladies.

6. Meena2017

Meena2017 New IL'ite

hello all,
    the first impression of indusladies was good...i always found some usefull stuff and nice information....i never feel alone and feel like great women community is supporting me.

Arunarc likes this.
  7. shivaniguru

shivaniguru New IL'ite

Hi....wishes to all of u...my first impression when i came across indus ladies is that....its a great place not only to share experience but also to learn a lot on any area.....thanks for opening such a great source for all......

Arunarc likes this.
  8. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

I was previously associated with Indus Ladies 7 to 8 years back, it is a great forum to share, discuss, learn on all dimensions which are utmost important for ones livelihood, we indirectly tend to seek some advice or some suggestions, like from friends and relatives, but you might be still limited in terms of adding dimensions to it and getting an out of box response. This is one such forum i came across being passive for many years, but contributing to the social wellness should also be an important goal in ones life. This is how i changed myself being an introvert to being what i am now.

Thank you Indus Ladies, though the name seems women centric, no such gender bias, this site believes in gender equality and a great place to refresh every moment.

Good to see new connections building up and life is all about knitting bead by bead to complete the garland of joy and happiness and have it adored on yourself:)

9. RenukaGM

RenukaGM New IL'ite

Feels like a very god place for ladies to talk about lady issues and honestly I'd love to have someone to talk to and gain some advice about health and other things. Happy to join this forum! :)

MaruthiRao likes this.
  10. radhadhiraj

radhadhiraj New IL'ite

Great place to share ur experience learn n explore n gain knowledge