Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Nathiyaramesh

Nathiyaramesh New IL'ite

Hi Friend's I am so happy to join in this community. I heard abt this site from my friend.
    Thank you
    Nathiys

2. Sunmun

Sunmun New IL'ite

Hi..I recently have look this site itshould good for sharing a lot of things belonging to women it nice to be here

3. Mitali10

Mitali10 New IL'ite

Coming to this forum just felt like revisiting my earlier days when from a small town Allahabad, I had to move to Delhi with it's own set of contrasting Pros & Cons. Many a times I felt lost in this big city with two small kids and old inlaws. Indusladies is just a wonderful forum that lends that helping hand and rejuvenates the tired soul with family like comfort. Love you Indusladies.

4. Vathsalaa

Vathsalaa New IL'ite

Hi Admin

I am very proud to be here in indusladies. the name itself impressed me a lot. I think it could be a wounder full chance to get more friends and we can share whatever we know. we can express our individuality.

Thanks
    Vathsala P

5. Pritika99

Pritika99 New IL'ite

I read it in about us section that how this forum help ladies with the troubles of their life. I really wanted to share mine if anyone could help. Don't know exactly where to post my problem so already posted in 'describe yourself in one word' section but if anyone here is reading then pls help.
    I kinda feel like a loser! Sad but true. I was a very intelligent girl since beginning. Always wanted to be a teacher. Was a teacher on the third day of the completion of B.Ed(Even before result). But left teaching job in the middle coz I wanted to try my luck at making a website. I made one after two years of hard work (AZ Birthday Wishes) but it didn't work out. Now m all dependent upon my husband. Feel super bad due to being dependent. I don't shop at all coz I feel m a burden already. And I don't feel confident enough to get back to school job as I feel I have forgotten everything and I feel I won't get a job that easy now. Its super difficult for be to be dependent on someone. What do I do?

6. sweetiekahi

sweetiekahi New IL'ite

Hi, i hope i landed in the right place where i can share my problems closely and clear my doubts, as there are stigma in indian soceity

7. sweetiekahi

sweetiekahi New IL'ite

dear, let me remind u an old simple saying "Try try again atlast u will succeed" we often try to be success once or twice attempt, thats horible, If we have a will there is a way....

Pritika99 likes this.
  8. AnaMerka

AnaMerka New IL'ite

It is really a great forum to keep ladies connected in order to share their experiences with each other.

9. gayathrig

gayathrig New IL'ite

Hi fnds i am very glad to join this forum
    Gayal

10. Pritika99

Pritika99 New IL'ite

I feel I am not really lucky.