Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. kavisharm

kavisharm New IL'ite

Hi, I'm so happy to be a part of indusladies, from what I've seen so far,this is a great way for ladies to share and care. Looking forward to being a lifelong member of this fabulous team. Love Kavisharm

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @kavisharm

Thank you for your participation in IL. It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

3. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi @Arunarc... I am very glad to be a part of IL... I was always fond of writing and sharing and views ... taking part in discussions etc.

And I am Novel Worm (new version of book worm) :lol: So when i came across the thread of Fiction Stories,.... I was on cloud nine... and other forums and threads have added to my excitement... I am a regular visitor now .. Planning to write a story as well (not sure of it though)... (inspired by all the IL fiction writers specially by @IamLucky @PrettyDevil and @Catgol ) .. Thanks for creating a platform like this... My mom is not a member here as she is not aware of using Computers and Smart phones but she is visiting here through me and is very excited to see a whole site dedicated to ladies and women all around... thank you so much :2thumbsup::thankyou2:

Thyagarajan, Arunarc and IamLucky like this.
  4. revatinaik

revatinaik New IL'ite

Same here! I think IL is a comfort zone for ladies where they can share anything, ask about anything without feeling awakword. I think it is one of the ways of teachinhg to cherish your feminity.

5. durgadeviramesh

durgadeviramesh Platinum IL'ite

My first impression about INDUSLADIES i am so exciting and also fearconsole1 because this is my first sight i joined but today i feel no fear. I am so happygigglingsmiley to join this because so many friends from indusladies to express my feeling,sharing ideas,shows talent and share photos :wowetc.Thank u for joining this sight indusladies.:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  6. kalpanaarun

kalpanaarun Senior IL'ite

I am amazed at the number of ladies in this forum ...simply marvelous

its good you know, we girls ( i prefer to say girls because we are all little girls at heart *wink*) should always stick together.

yay ! way to go!

1 person likes this.
  7. Anuloki

Anuloki New IL'ite

Hmmmm well I don't know much about indusladies. But found it to be very interesting. And a genuine place to share our thoughts and seek advice and help from people around.

8. sanjayforuever

sanjayforuever New IL'ite

hai admin.,
    Thanks for this nice place to share our thoughts and am happy to join
    I really like indusladies in this blog only am seeing lot Indian ppl :8)

9. Remitha123

Remitha123 New IL'ite

Indusladies! A big scoop of fabulous women around the world. Wanted to blend with the sweetness which is already there. To share, joy thoughts and views, to know more and more of my kind.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. tuggu

tuggu New IL'ite

First impression being Indus ladies... means Indian women.. I can share and learn new things, this place is full of wise and informative and active women who has lots to share and advice....