Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

This site impressed me coz, it covers all the subjects and helps us to gain knowledge about vivid subjects like crafts, Ayurvedic, recipes, tailoring, chitchat, prayers, and many more . Above all we get immediate solutions for our problems by way of replies to our discussions . On the whole this is a wonderful and unbeatable site, i have got lot of good friends here. Thanks IL Administration :clap2::thumbup:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. prabhag

prabhag New IL'ite

hi every one,

iam happy to be one of the member of indus ladies.

i read the stories and information which is very use full and informative.

regards
    prabha

Before you get too familiar with the site, please tell me what is your 1st impression of Indusladies? Don't over think it. Just type what comes to mind.

Keep it to 50-words or less! Look forward to reading it all![/QUOTE]

3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Impressive and informative.

4. Jambaga

Jambaga New IL'ite

Hi !

I’m kind of new but not actually. Not an active member but always reach here whenever in need. I feel it’s like virtually getting back to our childhood friends. A home that always has its doors open. A place that nurtures, cares, soothes, guides, n motivates... what not? Hurray, made my first post after hesitating soooo long!

Thank you friends!

Rama

5. drsmit7725

drsmit7725 New IL'ite

Hello,
    First of all, I want to say sorry for this massage. I'm a boy and still commenting in this ladies forum. I know the people of this forum accept me as a person who is interested to know about the problem of ladies. Here I'm for some marketing and also know the problem of a girl. I know this sound like stupid but it's important for me as son, brother, husband and father. I saw this forum is so helpful for women. For this, I'm here to know something new.

Thank you.

6. Bindhunadig

Bindhunadig New IL'ite

I think this will be best platform to share my problems where i can get instant solutions

7. marrywilcox45

marrywilcox45 New IL'ite

I hope this is a great place to share my feelings. We all female here and able to understand my words

8. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Impression : The online community with an Indian perspective, with a lot of informative and creative minds willing to share their views and help individuals seeking support and solutions.
    looking forward to reap the benefits :), been a silent follower since long :)

9. sthitha

sthitha New IL'ite

It is an amazing forum for women to find friends who can be with them virtually during happy and tough times.

10. MarriageCoach

MarriageCoach New IL'ite

Dealing in multifaceted aspects of problems faced by Indian ladies around the world is a Herculean task. You have entered into a field which the society will always appreciate and thank.