Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Namdiv

Namdiv New IL'ite

I feel like this is the best place where I can use the phrase " freedom of expression". Just want to take a moment to say "hi" to all the Indusladies.

Arunarc likes this.
  2. Rupal392

Rupal392 New IL'ite

Hey Everyone,

M so glad to be a member of this community... I would love to hear, share, experience from all of you all.
    I keep on reading blogs & articles stories and novels and love to discover new things..

Hope it will be great time here with all of you

Thank you

3. Jamesshadon

Jamesshadon New IL'ite

What a beauitifull name Indusladies?? when I saw this site name in google, I think that I am Meeting a beauitifull women........ This is My first impression.

4. anithas

anithas New IL'ite

super website for ladies

5. chanjali

chanjali New IL'ite

Really it's the best opportunity to be member of this community, we can share our ideas and doubts here. am very happy to be part of this community.

6. Sabera

Sabera New IL'ite

My first time stumbling up on to IndusLadies was back in 2014. I was a lurker and wanted to get some advice. I had instantly fell in love with the website. However, due to events in life I didn't have the time or mindset to make an account in here. Finally I've accomplished this in 2017. I look forward to our interaction and learning from you all.

Arunarc likes this.
  7. Benafsa

Benafsa New IL'ite

A forum of freedom of expression.

8. Arivukodi

Arivukodi New IL'ite

Hi, Admin,
    I wish to join in good good site, simply I am looking for a novel in Google search,I got your site,I just gave a glance,it impressed me lot,
    We can explore everything in this site.
    Thank you so much Admin for the acceptance.

Arunarc likes this.
  9. anniejames

anniejames New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I want to know every one's thought on Kidney donation.Organ Donation is a good thing.Kidney transplant is done for who has lost over 85% of the function of his/her kidneys. At this stage patient cannot lead a comfortable life with medications alone ; the patient should undergo kidney transplantation surgery , if he/she is medically fit for the procedure.The donor can be either a living person or a person who has had a brain death. The living donor has to be a healthy person above the age of 18 years and below 60 years, and should have two normally functioning kidneys ; he/she should not have any medical illness which makes him/her a high risk for anesthesia and surgery. The medical fitness for kidney donation can be find out after a detailed medical evaluation.For more information refer Kidney Donation.By organ donation we can save life.It is a holy thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017
  10. ShantaS

ShantaS New IL'ite

This is a good site.

I recommend all members read below article to understand about our current world. Current world is a HUGE ILLUSION.

truth is below:

The War between the Worlds Land Owners

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017