1. Download your Copy of 100 Yummy Diwali Recipes Today!
    Dismiss Notice

Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

I was previously associated with Indus Ladies 7 to 8 years back, it is a great forum to share, discuss, learn on all dimensions which are utmost important for ones livelihood, we indirectly tend to seek some advice or some suggestions, like from friends and relatives, but you might be still limited in terms of adding dimensions to it and getting an out of box response. This is one such forum i came across being passive for many years, but contributing to the social wellness should also be an important goal in ones life. This is how i changed myself being an introvert to being what i am now.

Thank you Indus Ladies, though the name seems women centric, no such gender bias, this site believes in gender equality and a great place to refresh every moment.

Good to see new connections building up and life is all about knitting bead by bead to complete the garland of joy and happiness and have it adored on yourself:)

2. RenukaGM

RenukaGM New IL'ite

Feels like a very god place for ladies to talk about lady issues and honestly I'd love to have someone to talk to and gain some advice about health and other things. Happy to join this forum! :)

MaruthiRao likes this.
  3. Nadeera00

Nadeera00 New IL'ite

Hi Guys !!!

I'm very happy to be here. This is the right place to share my thoughts. I hope you will accept me too.

Nadeera

4. radhadhiraj

radhadhiraj New IL'ite

Great place to share ur experience learn n explore n gain knowledge

5. aishu909

aishu909 New IL'ite

Its very good thread

Happy to meet the ladies here

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  6. nikeejain

nikeejain New IL'ite

7. nikeejain

nikeejain New IL'ite

Hi all...This is Nikita Jain.... Married n I live in Bengaluru, India....I love to learn new stuff especially when it comes to pets..I am a pet lover nd I feel that a human is 100% being human if he/she has kindness for animals... Otherwise he/she is not a complete real person...I love talking to nature..

MaruthiRao likes this.
  8. shashivanshi

shashivanshi Senior IL'ite

Good place to share all things and get solution , Its like a good companion. Especially for me as I am quite alone mentally.

9. SindhuChandra

SindhuChandra New IL'ite

Good Blog to search Indian friends in unknown places :)

10. RMNayak

RMNayak New IL'ite

Heyy! That's great again.. I rather believe in communicating effectively than lengthily ;)

Coming to the 1st Impression about Indusladies is getting connected to like minded friends with extraordinary talents and multi-faceted personalities on a unique platform... where ideas are innovative, implementations are creative and fame is impressive! Feeling great to be a part of this community... Great going :)

Arunarc and MaruthiRao like this.