1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Young Indian Couples in Los Angeles Introduce Yourself Here!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by libran23, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Ruch

Ruch New IL'ite

Hi Guys,

My name is Ruchika.I live in Aliso Viejo.I am new to this site.Nice to meet you all.

2. santamonica

santamonica New IL'ite

Hello All,

Is this thread still active? My husband & I moved to West LA an year ago. We hardly see any desis around in this area. . Does anyone here live around West LA/ West wood/ Culver city area? Would love to make new friends around.

S

3. swatla19

swatla19 New IL'ite

Hi all:thumbsup,

I am swathy and it is just been 3 days that I have joined my spouse here in Torrance, CA:)...We stay in 3720, garnet gardens, Garnet street....Am working in TCS....Currently have availed leave in my office and have joined him....Would stay here atleast for 6 months....Would like to make frnds here:cheers...Is anyone around Garnet street, Torrance 90503....??please reply me....

Regards,
    Swathy

4. Ams007

Ams007 New IL'ite

Hiiii All,

Hope everyone is doing great. We moved recently to California from the east coast. Been in the US for almost 2 years now...currently live in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles. Would love to meet new people and make some frenz. Hopefully this forum is still active and people respond...cmon ppl, lets jazz up the thread with some life :). Since I cannot post my phone or email on a public forum like this...would request you to send me a message in case there are like minded people out here...

take care, happy week ahead!

Regards,
    Ams

5. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Hello SuccessMinded
    Where in LA are you?

6. msseekerLA

msseekerLA New IL'ite

hello libran23,
    you mentioned somewhere in the forum that you are doing certificate course from UCLA.. I am also planning to do that on F1 visa. I am currently in LA on H4 visa and planning to convert to F1 so I would like to know how was your experience of the certificate program? have you completed it? Appreciate if you can give me more details about it..
    Thanks,

7. milkshake

milkshake New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Great to see such a thread. I live in irvine and i just got married 7 months before. It was since 3 months before we came to irvine. Before that we were in Sanfrancisco for 4 months.

Regards,
    Milkshake

8. salonivj

salonivj New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    I am new in Culver city. I want to make new friends. I am married and no kids. I am on H4 visa.

Saloni :)

9. Torrance

Torrance New IL'ite

Hi there!

I am new in Torrance, moved here 3 months ago, looking at making some friends around the city. I too am on a H4. Look forward to the replies! tnx :)

10. Torrance

Torrance New IL'ite

Hi Saloni!
    I signed up on this today and came across your post. We live in Torrance, a few miles from Culver City, I am new in LA, on H4 and likewise looking at making some friends. So how long have you been living here? are you guys a part of any activity groups?

See ya
    - S

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011