1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Cant Read This Without Crying! An Open Challenge!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Oct 6, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Iswarya. I wrote the story several years ago. And I am happy that it still makes people cry. But this crying is not out of sadness, but out of fullness caused by the love brimming in your mind. It's good for you.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,
    just read this story now.. for the first time.. my god.. what a narration and what an challenge
    I lost sir. I agree. This narration has got tears in my eyes.. and I indeed learnt a lesson too.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful story and .. keep coming up some of these sir..

3. varalotti

Dear Sapthu,
    this is a peculiar challenge. You will feel good when you are defeated. I tried to enlarge this story and have made into a Tamil novel. Let's see whether it's accepted.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

4. Radhica

Radhica Silver IL'ite

Re: my praise list

Dear Varalotti

I lost your challenge...But i have no regrets....You reminded me one session I attended few years back abt relationships...As you correctly pointed out, we are at our best when interacting with others - friend, collegues, clients etc but when it come sto our family, we take them for granted...Never shows them courtsey or appreciation...If we treat our family members with same respect and appreciation then we will realise that happiness and joy comes from our relationships, nit fat paychecks and promotion....

5. varalotti

Re: my praise list

Dear Radhica,
    losing this challenge shows that you are soft at heart. We always take our near and dear for granted. I make it a point to thank my wife whenever she does anything for me. When we do it to an office boy in our friend's office why don't we do that to our wife?
    Not only our joy but all our problems also come from our relationships.
    I have now made this into a full fledged tamil novel and it is being considered by a big novel publisher.
    sridhar

6. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir,

I have read this story just now and it indeed brought tears in my eyes and retrospection in my mind. You have won the challenge after years and you will continue to win. People(including me) will be happy to lose the challenge because we are losing but yet winning by retrospecting our mind and heart and surely it is going to bring a positive change in all of us reading this story. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us.

I have read few stories in WE earlier but recently started reading them in IL and love your style of writing simple and impactful.