1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You Are Missing In My Heart!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rajeni, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks much dear Shivalaya! My signature has the link to my tamil story! Hope you will like that too!! :)

2. Rajeni

Thank you PS!! Posted the next part!!

3. Rajeni

Love your FB too, dear Curiousgal!! Thanks a lot :)

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful episode..Entry of Hero and Heroin done. Now they should meet..Please no straight proposals .. :grin::grin::grin::grin: .. :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:.. not to change your story line but just being selfish here...

PS

Rajeni likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Rajni dear... Read the two episodes da very interesting and lovely narration..... Eagerly waiting for the next episode dear

Rajeni likes this.
  6. Rajeni

Straight proposals?!! that is for short stories dear PS ;) won't they both make all of us crazy before they do something like that :D

peddadas likes this.
  7. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Deepu!! Hope I will make you enjoy the coming episodes as well :)

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rajeni,

This is your first story i am reading.i liked mom and son Attachment.
    in second episode i liked the way her dad was caring and how he was emotional ,i liked name nimmay ;) i feel there is some suspense with that saree box..let see in future
    ur narration,ur writing skill are simply super..

looking forward for more :)

Rajeni likes this.
  9. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Yes rajeni that was my first comment in Il and i couldnt hold anymore and i wanted to give my first comment for yours only. Actually i only feel honoured to give my first comment for such a prolific writer.

The update was fantastic. The little details on every emotion and every character is just mind blowing. The dad admiring his sleeping daughter and easing the eyebrows of her, the addressing of kuttima and bujjima by the parents and Nirmalas hope and concern for the daughter awesome penning, i really liked them. It was as if watching a movie.The definitions of each character is so powerful and i can very well understand that you are a stupendous writer with just your profile picture(if am not wrong it is kundhavai know), am a crazy fan of ponniyin selvan and my favourite character is poonkuzhali.

What happened in nethras life that is perturbing her parents and whats with the wooden box? suspense suspense all the way, and am just too eagerly waiting to see.

So the heroine is going to Bangalore to meet the hero is it? The hero is an architect and heroine an interior designer so are they going to meet in the workplace, cant wait for the next episode. Please post soon.

10. Sreeramcharan

Sreeramcharan New IL'ite

Hi Rajeni

Awesome Narration... I loved ur Mithra Maligai... Ur narrating style is good in both suspense thriller as well as romance... Very nice ma...:clap2: Good Going...:thumbup: Pls post next UD soooooon...

Rajeni likes this.