1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another feather on our Varalotti's cap !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Jun 24, 2006.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

very nice

Dear varlotti,
    I have been wanting to tell you how much I appreciate and admire the replies you give to each of us, Your careful choice of words and the way you make each of us feel interesting and imporatant astounds me. You are also an- upama , I strongly believe. You are blessed by Her in your talence to strenghthen relationships. I am a person who strongly believes that friendships have to be nourished and Iam happy to see you making criticisms to compliments.
    regards,
    Meenu
    P.S. i am exactly midway between Chithras house and T- nagar. so I dont know which direction my car is going to take me tomorrow!

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

u r going to become a real Chief soon

Dear Mrs C,Varalotti,

Mrs C- Thanks for bringing this to our notice. You are a lark, bringing shuba news always.

Varalotti- And another feather in your cap. This way you are going to look like a real Red Indian chief soon.

And congarts on the release of your new book, that too by such reputed publishers. Had I lived in Chennai, I would have also called out of my true admiration for your work and ordered a few copies.But now will wait for the 'deferred gratification' of reading this useful book later. As an economist, 'utility' figures high on my chart.I am sure this book will bring in much readers and royalty and all of us in IL will get a Jil Jil from you.

regards
    Vidya

Tongue in cheek- good to read that this book is sealed for casual readers and thumbing. Finally, serious and sensible books are getting this royal treatment they deserve!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
  3. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Great going Sridhar!!! Keep adding feathers!! Congrats!!!!!

Good to read about the Saturday special too.. Keep it coming.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Selvi!

Thrilled to see your greetings. It is very kind of you to have posted the congratulatory message. I know how busy you would be as a young mother. Thanks a trillion.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,
    First of all, congratulations on the publication of your new book. May you go o publishing many many books.
    Secondly, my apologies, I was not able to go to T Nagar to get the books. I am really ashamed of myself for this, but circumstances are beyond my control.
    Thirdly, I promise that I shall buy all the three books at the earliest and rad them. I shall ask this as an anniversary gift from hubby (he has not given me any gift for many years now).
    Please forgive me, I ask you again.
    With war wishes,
    varloo

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Congrats Sridhar, on the release of your new book!

And Thanks Chitra for penning it down so nicely and treating us all to a big surprise!

I was caught up with guests , a program and football, this weekend....and i could not log in and looks like i have missedouton many important things!
    will definetely get hold of the book soon.....
    Keep up the good work!

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Congrats Sridhar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello sridhar,

that was a 2 in 1 mail. wishes to you & reply to Chitra .
    I was in a hurry & knew Chitra wouldn't mind so sent my wishes as the title .
    I was waiting to hear those words (thanks for your nice words) & glad to see them again.
    this morning I did call the publisher & I was surprised to see he recognised me & I've requested him to spare a copy for me & he has also promised (on my rquest) to keep me informed of future books from you.
    we are all waiting to grab your books, Sridhar.
    pls do add-on some more books......................

With regards,

8. varalotti

Dear Vidya,
    thanks for the nice message and the kind wishes. Yes, all of you will get a jil jil jihardhanda from me.
    I will be only too happy if you live in chennai. I will have one more fan to my account and lift my head in pride before the publisher.
    thanks for the kind message once again,
    sridhar

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Still waters run deep...

<!--StartFragment --> I still am coming to terms with your generous and friendly attitude Sridhar. How else do I explain your patient responses to all our posts taking time off from your busy life?!
    I am more than impressed with your book from what I hear of it. One needs a fine mind to register remarkable incidents, happenings and writings and to understand their significance. You undoubtedly have that and the ability to share them with others and leave an indelible mark.
    Therefore, it is worth a visit to Madras to collect such a book from another special person, esp when she is going to send me tickets from the royalty that you are presenting her?..!!!!!!!:))....Not to mention the goodies I can savour!

L, Kamla

10. varalotti

Kind of You Varloo!

Dear Varloo,
    I am indebted to your for your kind wishes. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Go get the books when it is easy and convenient for you.
    I don't want you to demand my books as a gift from your hubby. Of course when you demand they will lose their character as gifts.
    I know you live far away from T.Nagar. So no problem. Take your time. I will be eagerly waiting for your review.
    regards,
    Varalotti