Yes u all can have a baby

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by piano, Jan 23, 2012.

1. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I m posting this to bring hopes to all who are trying to have a baby.Here is my story.Trying for a baby for 10 years falling under a category of unexplained infertility.Had 3 laproscopy done in 2003,2007 and 2010.Couldnt find any reason for my infertility and in 2010 had two large fibroids removed.Tried 5 iuis and 2 fresh transfers and 5 frozen cycle in 2008 without any success.

After my lap in 2010 tried one more iui without success.Took a break for couple of months.Then in jan 2011 went to a new doctor in sydney for a general check up and he was pretty sure my problem was that there are some NK cells which prevents implantation.Did all tests again for me and my husband and did an endometrial biopsy.As he suspected i had mild positive NK cells.He was pretty confident this had been my problem all along and treating this should defenitely solve the issue.Also my husband had folic acid deficiency for which he was treated.

Finally in April 2011 had my ivf-pgd done.PGD results takes seven weeks.So in May 2011 had my frozen transfer and the only medicine suggested for the implantation was Clexane 40mg injection everyday from my transfer which i continued until 28 weeks and by gods grace my baby girl was born on 30/12/2011.

So my only issue was implantation problem which was rectified by an injection.Im sending this mail in midst of tiring schedule just b`cos it might be an eye opener for u guys and can look into this aspect also.

I take this opportunity to thank Vasu,Nahid,Chotu meetu and all others who were very supportive to me in this journey.

take care

20 people like this.

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi piano

Thank you for sharing your story. What is NK cells. how did they found. is it through blood or any other?? what is IVF - PGD?

3. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi piano..its really inspired me ....
    thanks for sharing your experience ..and i appreciate your effort..during ttc..
    god give me that strength ...........

4. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hey Congrats new mom!!!!

5. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Piano ! Wish u all happiness in yr new role as "mommy".

love,
    kylie

6. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Hi...congrats and thanks for sharing your story to us !!

7. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

congrats !!!!!!!! inspired story..thanks for motivating

8. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    Thks for all your wishes.

Subha- NK cells are cells which prevent the implantation process.uU might get more information in the net as I didnt do any research when this was identified.I decided to blindly follow doctors advice withot knowing much about it as my doc was very motivating and confident.Im not sure if this testing is done in India as my doc told this research was done in recent years and was introduced in Sydney couple of years back.

Doc did endometrial biopsy to identify this and PGD is advanced IVF wherin they test most of the chromosomes in the embryos for successful pregnancy.ICSI would be followed for PGD testing.

take care

9. uma16

uma16 Senior IL'ite

Congrats to u.Your post has come when am going thro difficult times.I appreciate the time and effort u've taken to post.gr8 going .tc

10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Wow..congratulations Piano!! That was a very inspiring story and thanks for sharing it.
    Your baby girl sure is the most precious bundle :)
    Hope you have a wonderful wonderful time with her...