1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yay.....harry Potter's Back!!

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by beautifullife30, Aug 16, 2016.

1. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

lol, what to do after watching those movies, all done and dusted...:eek:o_O:lol:
    Ok, will try to read them if I have time, that would mean a really long time in my dictionary...:D

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

@beautifullife30- OMG!!! Thanks for starting this thread. I am a huge fan Harry Potter fan!! I have read.. re-read all the books and play. I wish Harry Potter and the Cursed Child was a book.:cheer::cheer:

I was in high school when I first discovered Harry Potter and went bonker **** on it. Seriously couldn't get enough of these books! I have painfully waited for these books to be released.I would easily score 100 on Pottermania.:banana:

I even kept thinking if the Harry Potter movie crew will come to India to pick the Parvati Patil character. I even pleaded my mom to ask her journalist friends to inform my mom, about the auditions held for Parvati Patil character. *Silly ME*:facepalm:

Well, you can realize the disappointment in the movies after it was released. I gave up watching HP movies entirely after I was truly disappointment with the third movie.

beautifullife30 and vaidehi71 like this.
  3. blindpup10

Oh!! @Caide- you are tempting me to re-read HP series again!!

Caide likes this.
  4. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

hehe who is stopping you go for it girl :D

5. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

@blindpup10

hey...another potter fan :beer-toast1:.

<e too wish it was more like a story than a play. But atleast we have something to cling onto :cool:

I remember going to internet centres in those days just to play those silly potter games online. Don't ask, I was that avid fan (I still am!)

yeah...the movies were a great disappointment. Ginny could have been better too! Yeah...Parvathy and Padma were such let downs seriously! The third part movie was the final one which made me wash my hands off the entire movie series! :eek:

blindpup10 and vaidehi71 like this.
  6. blindpup10

@beautifullife30- OMG! yea there were those HP games. I was never the video game buff.. But all my cousins ever intently into it.