1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Glad Nandu is there to support Chandu :sunglasses: Hope apple boy cures uncle by next update :)
    very neat and clear narration ma'am :clap2::clap2:

Thank you and keep rocking.

aarthi28 likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv There is one playback singer Chid Sriram

Adharv likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

@Adharv
    Sid sriram is a famous singer and ofcourse a different name. Chid vilas, to tell the truth., one of my close school mate had a crush on a senior guy named Chid Vilas during our school days. I still remember that guys innocent smiling face. The name stood unique and remained in my mind.

Adharv likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@periamma maa...I dont know singer sriram :shocked: but indha song oda Tamil funny vidvi I have heard...."indrum endrum uppumma" song do listen that...I don't know how to share video. So google panungal.

@aarathi ma'am that's cute memory :hearteyes::hearteyes: Innocence smile gained a place in www :thumbup: I Liked the name chid vilas apple boy of the series :sunglasses:

Epi kaga waiting.

Have a great weekend to both :banana:

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 9:

Chakravarthy tried to speak and his soar throat depicted his tiredness. He slowly asked the doctor as when he can get discharged not knowing about his actual state of health.

Vilas continued: “Mr.chakravarthy, you need complete rest for now. No worries, you will be alright and why fear when you have such a bold daughter nearby you to take care. You need to be in hospital for some more days and wish you cooperate for the treatment too.”

Chandrika :”Yes Appa, You will be alright soon. Chithi , Chiru & Charu are also coming for help .You don’t have to worry and we will take care.”

Chakravarthy reaction depicted in his face, “Why the hell you called her? What has happened to me and what is the need for you to call her?”

Chandrika could not explain everything in front of the doctor and she tried to change the topic, “Come on Appa. Please she should be updated. First of all, don’t disturb yourselves with any thoughts other than to get well soon.”

Vilas was a bit puzzled by her talk as she was mentioning about Sivakami as her mom. Though Chakravarthy is not convinced, he was helpless showing a dull face towards her.

The Nurse came inside and mentioned about her duty to give towel bath to the patient and Chandrika took this chance to get an excuse to discuss with the Doctor outside. She told her father about buying some medicines and went outside excusing the doctor. Vilas was clueless and told chakaravarthy that he will come and see him in the evening and came outside. Chandrika was waiting outside the room and slowly told him that she waited for him.

Chandrika :”Dr, Sorry that I came outside, Can we discuss about Appa’s further treatment and can we go to your cabin, If you don’t mind”

Vilas :”Hmm.. Fine “And he understood the way she cared for her father. They went inside the consultation room and Nandita accompanied them.

Vidhya was excited for her lunch outside with Vidharth on her birthday. Vinaya was giggling around and teasing her for all her actions she was doing unknowingly. She got dressed in her pink kurthi her mother gifted her and as already informed her parents she started stating that she is going out for her birthday treat. She was excited until she met him in her usual meeting spot near a big park situated until Vidharth came to pick her. She watched the park where few elderly people were seated in the granite benches placed under the tree shades. There were a few old couples who spent time chit chatting. Though it was nearing noon, the tree shades gave a good shadow and the greenery maintained in the park gave good air circulation and they did not feel the heat of the hot sun much. Vidharth came in his car to pick her up.

When she sat inside, she was feeling a different sensation of the aroma of the car freshener that occupied the car. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach to be with him alone and he started the car and drove to a restaurant in OMR. It was a resort restaurant which was full of greenery and he has booked a private table for them covered with lots of greenery around. The waiter has to excuse and come inside the small hub which was cold for the way it was built with small fountain watering the plants of that naturally made cubicle. Vidhya was excited to see that while Vidharth ordered for the soup.

Vidharth held and clutched her hands and saw her deep in her eyes. The thin layer of eyeliner widened and she reciprocated the same feel towards him. The waiter excused and they had to release their hands. The waiter supplied the soup and requested them when he can come with the next set of food items to be supplied. Vidharth ordered them to be sent to their table after next 30 minutes and he agreed and left the place. Vidharth came and sat next to vidhya and kept his hands covering her shoulders and again clutched his left hand with her right hands. Vidhya turned towards him with lots of love and their eyes met for few minutes. In a moment, vidhya's elbow rested on the table suddenly slipped and they realized that they have been looking at each other for some time. Both of them felt a bit shy for a second and Vidharth said clearing his throat, "Come on have the soup, it will get cold. This is pumpkin soup with peanut and it is special here".

Vidhya: "Oh, Really ", She tasted that, "Hey, this is really awesome"

Vidharth smiled and glared at her beauty beside having his soup.

Vidhya : " Vidhu, I have completed my graduation and will be taking an offer soon. You have also started to settle in your family business, What next ? what are your plans?"

Vidharth :" Lets love and enjoy for some more time. This is time to enjoy life. I need to learn a lot from my father. My mom keeps on pushing me that I need to learn more and business is not an easy thing and a short period is not enough to understand everything. She is so particular about my growth as an individual and she wants to get the confidence that I should be able to take my dad's position"

Vidhya :" That's nice to hear. Your mom is right. Experience makes a man perfect. In the meantime, I will also shape up my career."

Vidharth :"Hmm.. You don't need to work at all after our marriage. Hope you know my family and may be you can join me in our business later."

Vidhya was feeling good on hearing such words about the rights he was showing towards her.

Vidhya :" Hmm.. Vidhu, I still have my responsibilities as a daughter. Though we are not so rich to your level, we are from a upper middle class family and being the elder one, I need to take care of them until my brother steps in and grows in his career. They have their own dreams about me and I needs to earn and spend for them. I wish, I take care of them for the life time for the love, care, freedom and affection they showered towards me. I want my sissy to be more confident and looking for a permanent instrument that can be fitted in her ears with which she can go for speech therapy and manage things around her. Vimal is good in his studies and am sure he will take care of my parents well. But .."

Vidharth was staring at vidhya's beauty which was more than normal for the day and when vidhya realized that she blushed, "hey did you listen to me or not. I am telling stories about me and you are glaring at me like this"

Vidharth :"I am mesmerized by your beauty and longing for the day you are going to become mine."

Vidhya smiled with a blush :" Hey come on" and moved him away from her. The waiter came in with the next set of dishes and all were of vidharth choice. Vidharth :" I have ordered phulka and panner butter masala for you my dear veggie. Please excuse me and my orders were completely non vegeterians."

Yes, Vidhya is a Vegeterian and she is fine to have her mates having Non veg in all their friend’s lunches and do so with Vidharth. She wanted him to stop him having Non veg or avoid having when she is with him. But he was particular in his food items and atleast, he gave her own choices and did not interfere in that. They started having their food and Vidhya continued with the same topic about both their families. Vidharth had a younger brother and is so much corrupted of his rich family background. It was more because of his Mother's rich buoyancy and the way she brought him and she was also a woman who cares about family rich background and money and she was so keen in getting a girl from a rich background. She was a money minded and though money was everything and did not had much respect for people who were lower than them.

After the waiter left, Vidharth came near her and clupped her cheeks with both his hands and looked deep in to his eyes. Vidharth slowly came near her face and Vidhya could not control him nor resist against him for his action and they looked at each other. Vidharth brought his lips near hers and suddenly they heard a big sound nearby from the place they were seated and realized their state and moved aside. Vidhya blushed for her action and Vidharth caressed his hair with his hands.

GeetaKashyap, periamma and VinuthaS like this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All
    Next epi posted and sorry for the late update as last week was hectic as kids were unwell. Thanks again for your care and support.

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Aarthi how are the kids?Hope they are feeling good.your narration is like a stream flowing smooth and steady.vidharth seems fast in his action

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh...that is what is happening ..lol..good going

9. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Now things are fine periamma. Thanks for the care and affection.