1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WWW----bless or curse

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sravanitenali, Jun 22, 2011.

1. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

:)Hai ILites......

Hope every are doing well with their busy schedules........
    Today morning when i got up in the morning i saw a pinging message from one my cousins saying "At ur liesure time come to skype"...i was bit excited when i saw the message becoz its being a week ago i chat with my near n dear hmmmm!!!:eek:mg: Wat a situation a god...why like this to say as if i am out of the world and cannt even share my happiness/sorrow/worries/excitments with my pals.....why i have to depend on this WWW... is this a really a bless or curse for us from god who created our lives and scheduled our days like this.

When I was a kid I didn't have a computer, cell phone, iPod, Nintendo, DSi, Xbox, PS3, Wifi or Wii. I played outside till evening.... I ate what my mom made. If I ever told my parents "no" or back answered, I got in TROUBLE! Life wasn't hard, it was BEAUTIFUL & I survived. Really i appreciate the way we were raised.I love my parents and the childhood they gave me... ♥ :)

But now my kid hope our kids are mostly spending their times with skype-chatting with grand parents and dearest ones, watching movies/fav dvds in their own personal portable DVD players, video games, and more electronic devices....which are really leading their lives to some where....:drowning:bonk

Express ur views towards this ILites.
    bye
    urs sravani

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

WWW is definitely a blessing! We would all be lost today if there was no WWW! I cannot list here all the benefits of the internet.

Skype in my opinion is a blessing...my parents are able to see their grandchildren and talk to them directly which otherwise would not be possible.

Similar benefits with other applications like, social websites like IL, the tremendous amount of information we can get instantaneously,....... the list is exhaustive.
    How we utilize this vehicle of communication, entertainment and information depends...just like coffee, tea, food etc. use or abuse of thw internet is upto the individual.
    That is my take.

3. Soumedh

Soumedh Silver IL'ite

I will say its bless only,because of internet world has become smaller you can reach your near and dear ones from all parts of the world.Even as I am writing this we are able to connect socially in IL through WWW only!
    True that today's children are hooked to gadgets.Its no more like our childhood where we used to have pen friends,writing letters to our parents and relatives..
    Sorry to say in my case too,who is not in the network on www are like out of sight is out of mind!Whom to blame?Its shortage of time and our busy lives!!!
    Regards

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Sure its a blessing count.. without internet life would be lost. :drowning
    That's my opinion.

Shanti