1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Write Ur Everyday Success Story!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Alyssum, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I'm really very boring in this weight loss progress.

I think, now a day.. I'm betraying myself. Because, I'm not follow any food management proper way.

I follow short period of time for weight reduction process. Then, start to eat all and no physical activity.

Now, I'm accepting my appearance. This I'm looking like fat. I don't put efforts. I'm always blabbering these years... I'm going to lose my weight like that... But, I'm not/ I can't.

I read everyday weight loss stories and ideas.. But I'm not implement in my life. That's a big mistake.

Wherever I go, I have lot of tip and advice for weight reduction. That's make me zero confidence.

Many of them back bite about my appearance in relations.

Many of them ignore me to take out because of place shortage (car) they think... I'm too hurt in this time.

Now a days, I accept myself.
    This I'm... I'm able to do this life time process. It takes time to achieve target weight.
    Who are ignoring me, Thanks for them...

Presently, I have to love myself!
    Take care of my healthy weight and appearance little by little.

I have to write here, everyday success story plan... Yes, same thing update food menu and activities... Not boring way...
    Just plan before day and implement in next day whatever difficulty I make my plan success plan.

That's y I'm creating another thread. Who are interesting share your everyday plan and write your everyday success stories plan in healthy weight reducing plan.

Have a good start.

It's a life long journey! So, Happy happy whatever distraction made by you or others... Always try to keep on track then you get ur healthy weight accomplishment...

Rihana likes this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Alyssum, Nice presentation of thoughts that go through our minds during the many weight-loss journey we undertake.

I followed one advice I read in IL about any weight-loss or health-improvement attempts: document, take notes, keep track. Before that, I used to be lost in reading many different methods and keep thinking I have to know "enough" about a method before I take it up.

Apps don't work for me though they are really convenient. I use a simple paper/pencil habit tracker. A X mark for each day that I followed a habit. For weight, I simply remember the weight from last week and check for any decrease.

So, coming to the thread question/topic: My little success of the past week was exercising 5 days a week. And yesterday's big success was adding an extra 10 minutes to the exercise routine. I was about to end my 35 minute routine when my friend texted that her college-kid tested negative for Covid. I exercised an extra 10 minutes as a thank you go the powers-that-be.

Alyssum, Amulet and startinganew like this.
  3. Alyssum

Alyssum Platinum IL'ite

Thank u lot..
    U r well said... Im trying to write update everyday in food journal note... This year I bought one pocket note for write. But I'm not do it everyday... But start doing now.. Past two weeks updating at the end of day...

Its really gives me some hope about my weight reduction. Thank u for one idea weekly success update.. I do it and easy to review updates..

Thank u Rihanna.. Kindly give suggestions and motivating reply to my updating future writings...

Thank u for sharing and making my days hopefully.