1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wrinkled forehead skin...Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Rishi_new, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am new to this community and liked this site a lot.
    I had a problem recently ,my sking is normal skin i am in us rt now ,at my marriage time i went to the beauty parlour and she did bleaching from that day onwards i find my face has some black spots after one year slowly it disseppered and every thing is fine.
    But my forehead skin is somehow loosen and had some spots still and it also appering shiny all the time (i mean oily only the forehead) when i look close into the mirror i found my forehead skin is loosn some how then the rest

Please any body let me know any remedy for this

2. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Hi Rishi,
    Since u mentioned about ur forehead being lil oily and shiny, i would presume that u have normal skin with oily t-zone.....this is pretty common.....all that u need to do is use creams and lotions specifically made for combination skin.....use toner regularily on ur face, esp on ur forehead if, u feel its too shiny than the rest of the face........u can also use wet wipes to clean ur face on and off.
    one time of bleach cant really make such a difference to ur face...small black spots are more coz of being in sun without sunscreen....plz invest in some good sunscreen and use it regularily on ur face and other exposed parts of the body...plz also remember that a normal sunscreen is only effective upto 2 hours ...so keep re-applying esp if u happen to be out in sun.
    Hope this helps
    Cheenu

3. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Hi cheeenu,
    Thanks a lot for ur suggestions,but could u please let me know abot toners and if possible plz do mention some good toners and sunscreens lotion names
    why should we use toner how it helps our skin?:?

4. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Hi Rishi...The skin cleaning mantra goes like:
    1.Cleaning..........
    2.Toning........
    3.Moisturising......
    Toner is important part of the cleaning regime...it helps in controlling oiliness and help close open pores too...This is more true in case of oil skin.
    There are quite a few good brands available in the market..........since u live abroad i would suggest that u try Oil of Olay's toner which is very good...........second good choice would be Clarins....i myself use VLCC toner and am very happy with its results(i have very oily skin)
    For sunscreen u have to shop around a bit..........go to a supermarket and ask for samples from few good companies.........after using once or twice u would know wht suits ur skin best.
    Hope this helps
    Cheenu

5. Rishi_new

Rishi_new New IL'ite

Hi Cheenu,
    Thanks a lot BowAppreciate ur patience

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Rishi, if you use egg then apply egg white (only white part in egg) on your forehead and also on your face full if you want, let it dry and wash of after 10 - 1 minutes.

Its natural beauty aid available for you. It makes your skin tighten and also removes excess oil, repeat this for every two days and you can observe difference.