1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Would you marry your husband again?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Feb 23, 2009.

1. divyagshenoy

divyagshenoy Senior IL'ite

already married him thrice 8 yrs ago :exactly:- temple marriage , court marriage , marriage with all the rituals...given a chance..will do it again....

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Awwwww......That is soooooooooo sweet!

Wish I find someone with whom I can share all this........

3. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Yes.. if he had a different family :)

1 person likes this.
  4. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Yes, I do. The best in the world! :) No second thoughts! I have learnt to love him with his imperfections! And he does the same! :)

5. malinisarovar

malinisarovar Silver IL'ite

Oh definitely! Any number of times. Usually I keep asking him, why didn't you marry me earlier.....he is the gift of God...

1 person likes this.
  6. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

Absolutely.

We both wish we had met each other earlier because we're really well synced in so many ways. Truly, I actually never saw marriage for myself, nor was looking to be with anyone as I was so focused on my career. But that all changed once we met each other and we realized our feelings. It just goes to show that when you least expect it, you may run into the right person who will make that future possible :)

The toughest part in our marriage was really just earlier on, we had to live separately because of our jobs but we both understood the struggle and sacrifices the other had made to achieve a happy, successful career. So we did what we could to support each other and made it a point to spend each weekend/holiday/any free time available together no matter what and it made the time we spent together that much more precious so we didn't waste it on fighting or such (not that anything really came up to seriously fight about).

The funny part was others relatives' comments about our choice in this matter and you know how people love to talk or make stuff up. They seemed to be more at pain about the matter than we were. I believe we handled it really well with the support of each other and our parents, even.

Since then, we've finally moved to one place and things are still peachy!!! LOVING IT! Our families get along, we get along, everything is going smoothly. Super thankful and blessed!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  7. jigisha321

jigisha321 Gold IL'ite

No..He failed me when I needed him the most...to help me look after my parents..that broke my idealism and lowered me in my own eyes...
    He is a gem of a person in other ways...honest,sincere,down-to-earth..but something in my heart has snapped for ever and cannot get fixed in this lifetime..my pains do not reach him..

3 yrs of marriage and a kid.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  8. zales

zales Silver IL'ite

I have had my share of hard times. Marriage is definitely the hardest thing i've had to do, but i think the storm has passed. I will definitely marry him again if i had to.

9. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Definitely. Anyday, anytime, anywhere and any number of times. :kiss

10. jaanu143

jaanu143 Gold IL'ite

I second Polymorphic, i will marry him again and again, but love it more when he have different and loving family.....