1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Would you marry your husband again?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ladies,

Sunday afternoon, kids and their dad are out, and my mind is thinking of questions best not thought. Anyway, here goes:

Would you marry your husband again? Knowing what you know now and going by your marriage so far, would he be your choice again?

I guess, as is the norm here, I should go first ;-)

The obvious answer would be yes, but, if I think deeply, I will have some more answers! Hmm, what do I mean? I better decide quick, husband and kids will be back soon :rotfl

A few years back, I would have said "most likely", then there have been a few patches (which oddly coincided with our trips to India bonk) when I consulted the yellow pages divorce section. But, now it is an emphatic YES. Oh yes, I would marry him again in a heartbeat. Of course, assuming he will agree to marry me Big Laugh

So, your turn: Given a chance and knowing what you know now, would you marry your husband again?

Yes, No, if he is born into a different family :tongue, don't know .... all are welcome responses.

If possible include roughly how long u've been married.

Me - married for more than 10 years.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
    7 people like this.

2. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Absolutely...I think he is the best that has ever happened in my life :)

3 people like this.
  3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My answer is Yes(one condition being that DH is the same with absolutely no alterations!). Oh I can think of one thing I could change, we had an arranged marriage with a short engagement period when we were in two different countries. I would go for a looooong engagement with both of us in the same place the next time!

We've been married for 9+ yrs(well almost 10 yrs)!

4. asha_karthik

asha_karthik Silver IL'ite

Sure yes, no one else can better put up with me. i wud like to fall in love with him again and get married. but this time i will make sure i enjoy the time we are in love rather than thinking abt whether my parents wud agree or not.. they wud anyway agree coz they now know him well. wierd.. but a clear YES.

we are married for 7 years.

1 person likes this.
  5. depressed

depressed Bronze IL'ite

Dear Rihana,

Yes, definitely I would marry my husband again and again. I just wish my circumstances were different. After my marriage, things were not going well because of my in-laws. I was angry with my husband at that time because he could not make my in-laws understand why I was depressed all the time. But even at that time, My husband was good to me. Now I have come far away from my in-laws as my husband got a transfer. Now, my mind is free and I am feeling happy and free. The change in place has made me more loving towards my husband.

Thanks,

HAPPY

1 person likes this.
  6. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Yes, I would marry my husband again. I wouldn't even care if he again had the same horrible family he has now, because I'm married to him, not them. He takes the drama out of marriage and keeps me happy. So yes!

2 people like this.
  7. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

YES,with little modification..............i want him to be more romantic.

1 person likes this.
  8. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

definitely yes.........marrying my husband has made me a better person than before

Rgds

Roopa

2 people like this.
  9. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi Rihana,

I came in here wondering what this was all about, found the subject extremely interesting, stopped to read the lovely responses from the oh-so-young couples and decided I'd put in my two-cents worth too, so what if I am years ahead of all of you and a grandmom to boot! After all, wine tastes better as it ages, does it not?

We have been married many years and with every passing year, the bonds grow stronger. An arranged marriage as was the norm in those days, we weathered many storms before coming to moor in a safe and peaceful harbour.

Any more doubts as to my answer? YES, YES, YES...

In all the lives to come, I pray to Bhavani Maa to make us husband and wife (I am sure there are many more rebirths for us)

LnBBHs,
    Padma

5 people like this.
  10. onemoreid

onemoreid New IL'ite

Yes:)

We are married for 5 years.

1 person likes this.