Would You Like To Remain A New I'lite Forever??

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by malspie, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Hello GVKrish,

I am in same boat of New I'Lite like you.

You can see the number of posts made by you in MY PROFILE post's column also when you reply to any post in that post on the right hand side you can see the no. of posts done by you.

Regards
    Prachi

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Keep posting and earn new titles. Remember with every new title you are also earning facilities like Private Message, increase in the capacity of Private Messate etc.....

Have fun browing...

3. Kalpana_Santhu

Kalpana_Santhu Bronze IL'ite

just want to know what is the benefit for getting a platinum or hall of fame .post should not be forced but can be motivated.everybody may not be good/fast in typing. any many have less time to browse web of their interest .please consider this

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kalpana,

Welcome to IL and have a good stay. I have grown from NEW ILITE TO GOLD ILITE in the past 9 months. There is no hard and fast rule that you have to race and earn the title. There are many who have remained a New Ilite forever. If you interact through threads, every time you make an entry it will be credited to your title and you will graduate to the new title. Like from New Ilite to Junior I'Lite. Nobody wants you to do it in some time frame. Its your home, your site, your place, go slow and have fun. It has nothing to do with fast and slow typing. There is no competition. There is not RACE.

To know more about the titles do hit the given link below. As your titles grow so do the advantages just have a look. In the meantime enjoy browsing and remember there is no RACE.. O.K.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/22463-2-5-lakh-posts-il.html

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

I had stumbled upon this Site one day by chance. After giving it a superficial glance I read one or two posts and started taking interest in this. Soon this interest became stronger and stronger, till one day I registered as a member.
    However, I made my first post only after some interval. Iam still learning the processes, making mistakes and learing from them too. Step-by-step I am advancing towards my little (but reachable) goal - to post the first 50 posts and become Junior ILite. So all of you please wish me well. with good wishes,
    geeta bhaskar

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Geetha

If you make an effort results will follow. You will soon have 50 posts to your credit, with the title of Junior I'Lite you can also sent Private Messages! So grab the chance and make it faster.

7. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

I dont want it
    and i am going at good speed too for getting a good rank :)

8. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

Thank you.

Soon I am going to grab new rank ..... racing towards better ranks ...

9. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

being new to IL had often wondered what the different titles meant...... thanks for the enlightenment!!!!!

10. Sruthi

Sruthi Bronze IL'ite

hi malspe ,i am happy for ur thread

today i became junior ilite from new ilite hoping to move more forward!:thumbsup:rotfl