Worst of Vellammal International Residentila school- Chennai.

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by malasubra, Jun 28, 2013.

1. malasubra

malasubra New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    Hope this message gets to you all. Recently I saw a parent took her Child out from Vellammal International Residential school at Panchetti/ Ponneri in Chennai. My child studied in that school and for the very same reasons I took out my child from that school. Except studies nothing is good about that school. They have promised too many things in the school Brochure. Nothing works as stated. They don't communicate to the parents. Before giving the admission they are very polite and attentive to the parents once admission and money is in, they don't care. No control over social behavior of the children. Most of the kids are undisciplined / spoiled brats from local rich families(politicians/Business people). Lot of ragging/bullying, cupboard breaking, thefts and goes on in the hostels.School administration don't take much action except for few warnings. Those kids are very abusive and I heard some police involvement happened at least 2 to 3 times in the past 2 years. One this year due to a child almost got killed or injured seriously and handicapped due to fights among the elder kids. Absolutely no International standard maintained in that school. No worth of services provided for the large amount of money paid. Too many staff leave periodically (won't stay more than 6 months to 1 year) which includes teachers, Hostel Wardens and administrative ground staff, because of unruliness from students and too much internal pressure from the administration. They wont refund your money on time ?? or I am not sure they refund back the money at all. They make parents to have nightmares and making them to come up and down in settling money. Therefore Be careful ladies. Before putting your child in that school enquire completely or your inviting a big trouble for yourself and for your child.

2. kalaivenkat

kalaivenkat Junior IL'ite

velammal group is totally money minded & commercial. even their cbse school in ayanambakkam is same, with focus only on studies, all activities only on paper,pathetic school ground,no communication with parents, only 1 pt period that too will be taken by subject teachers. if you want only studies then its ok, if you want extra activities then strictly avoid this school.

3. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

thanks for the information... does vel's group is same as velammals? vels is being run by Aisari Ganesh

4. kalaivenkat

kalaivenkat Junior IL'ite

sorry no idea about the management.