1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Working Women (8 am - 5pm) + Housewife (5 pm -8 am) + Mother ( 24 hours) + WeightLoss

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by blackgal007, Jan 2, 2012.

1. blackgal007

blackgal007 Senior IL'ite

Hello All,

I desperately want to loose weight. I am 5'5" in height and my weight is around 66 kgs. I am gaining weight each day. As the fat on my Body is increasing, the amount of depression is increasing day by day. I wake up at 5 and do the house chores and leave to office and then I come back from office and do the same things i.e with work and kid(2.1 years), I dont get time to exercise properly. I really need help..

SOS :drowning

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Re: Working Women (8 am - 5pm) + Housewife (5 pm -8 am) + Mother ( 24 hours) + Weight

join all the lovely ladies in this forum
    weight loss buddy for april 2012 in the sticky forum

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Working Women (8 am - 5pm) + Housewife (5 pm -8 am) + Mother ( 24 hours) + Weight

Dear blackgal,

Try to reduce your food intake and eat every 2-3 hours instead of long intervals. You also have to exercise atleast 30mins daily for yourself. This is a MUST. You have to take care of your health irrespective of whether you are working woman or not.

Monitor your weight every week and see the difference. There is no short cut or quick way to lose weight. You can join in any of the existing threads in this forum for being motivated. There are many women like you. Stay positive and focus on goals.

4. blackgal007

blackgal007 Senior IL'ite

Thanks pman16 and blessbabydust for the reply... I will join the forum I hope that would work for me...:)