Working Woman --- Promotion from Wife to Mother

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by DiwyaSiri, Feb 13, 2012.

1. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Your post bought tears to my wife.. u almost made me quit my job ...Iam a working mom and leave my child with grandparents.. i was with him till he turned 8 months.. even now i rush home and come in late to office.. as of now, its working fine... LO is getting adjusted to the routine.. i will keep a close watch, if ever i find my son being insecure or if i feel he misses me to an extent that is going to haunt him all his life.. i will quit my job!

1 person likes this.
  2. cpriya108

cpriya108 Senior IL'ite

Hi .. I am priya and have just joined this site.Its nice to read about different experiences in a life of a women.I too am 25 years old and before marraige i was a Teacher. i love teaching and i love kids. I was in mumbai.Now after marraige I am in chennai gonna be 3 years in June. Coming to a all new city not knowing the local language was difficult in the start But now i understand Tamil and speak a little too. I got a baby gonna be 2 years Old.Its really great to be with the Baby because More then father the baby needs the mother.So i decided to work from home and past 6 months i work as a network marketer online. i love to work online and from home because i love to be with my family and specially baby.. when i am working online too she comes and hugs me And says "Ama look at me" i feel so brightened up. Had i worked outside she would have missed me so much as so wud i.The initial years of rearing kids is beautiful and they groom very sensitively.So best is to work at home till atleast the kids are 7 to 8 so they understand.thanks for reading.. good to meet u guys