Work From Home

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HHj, May 8, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:None of these will make one a steady person with sound financial standing.
    Creative ideas to make products that would be of in everyday use one can make steady money and the flow of money assured till competitors emerge.
    2. Those who seem to have been favoured with luck, majority of them lost it quickly as in gambling including the stock market. Initial luck seems to hook them for eternity to invest more and more to square up the losses and finally they turn impoverished.
    3. Beware of false brokers. They get their commission regardless of investor win or lose.
    God bless the un-gambler.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. shalini79

shalini79 Senior IL'ite

Home tutions and day care at home are 2 really good options. Home tutuins may nnot be practical for you unless you have someone to take care of baby for the duration of your work. Day care will require some investments but its an evergreen business option.
    I personally know 2 homemaker ladies who are MSc/BSc graduates but never worked in their life and have taken up home tutions. Both of them are earning around 15-25k in Bangalore every month.

3. swaram2576

swaram2576 Bronze IL'ite

Hi VidyaSuresh,

I need some details regarding this, how to message you, sorry its been a while i accessed Indusladies.

Thanks,
    Swaram

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@h1hhj @VidyaSuresh
    Help @swarm2576

Anusha2917 likes this.