work from home options

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by ashagulam, Feb 1, 2009.

1. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Ladies searching for Feedback in Sharjah Corniche contact details I don know what to say when there are so many computer techies more then me and still asking such type of questions.

Jus enter Feedback Sharjah in google and the first link that you get are the contact details of Feedback in Sharjah Corniche.

Its very simple. You can get any information of anything on the net. Even if you enter my name in google you will get my details, my residential address and contact number from google or from FB.

2. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Are you sure??I dont believe any company charging money..We work and then company shd pay...Why to pay signing amount?The sites which are signing up free,providing work option and then paying us are genuine..

3. krlaks

krlaks New IL'ite

Yes am sure!!! We have to pay first to join this.
    You can ask Why you are paid?

Today there is big competition between all the MNC's regarding their products and to give consumer's the greatest product. To provide the greatest service to consumers and to improve the Quality of their products, these companies run SURVEYS, which make them know the likes and dislikes of their products amongst consumers of different Age Group. For this they create different types of SURVEYS, to know directly from the consumer what changes has to be made in the respective product to improve its demand. Here you as a consumer are helping the SURVEYCompanies and they are returning the favor. They are capable to pay you because their SURVEY Partners pay them every time you take SURVEY. Each SURVEYCompanies has a contract with the Multinational (MNC) advertisers that their products should be seen by a large number of viewers say about few million viewers. Now, the MNCs pay these SURVEY Companies for the advertisement of their products to so many numbers of viewers. Whatever amount these SURVEY Companies get from their advertisers, they share that amount with viewers like you directly.

4. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

In Indian Market there are 3 such companies who are offering the same amount for filling surveys. I am into all 3 of them and earning and its really helps me a lot.

For International Market, I will try to let you know guys. If you need any suggestions then do let me know and I will help you out.

5. krlaks

krlaks New IL'ite

Could you plz tell me the companies which are offering money for filling the surveys. Am interested

6. swapna2112

swapna2112 New IL'ite

hi m swapna
    m also searching these types of jobs.. m from mumbai living in shj al nahda.Can u give me more details or contact no from where work get.

7. Umasanthana

Umasanthana New IL'ite

Im in chennai nd also searching these type of jobs. but im not interested in payng any initial amount for signing in. can u help me in these ?