Words of Sathguru SaiBaba!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Nov 22, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

என்னையே தியானி

[​IMG]

மன சாந்தி இல்லாத என்ற ஒரு அங்குல இடம் கூட இவ்வுலகில் எங்கும் கிடையாது. உன் பாரத்தை என் மேல் வை. என் மீது உன் பார்வையை திருப்பு. என்னையே தியானி, நிச்சயமாய் நான் உனக்கு சாந்தியை அளிப்பேன்.- ஷிர்டி ஸ்ரீ சாய்பாபா

vaidehi71 and Maithilli like this.
  2. itsmebhagi

Just as a Baby Tortoise Grows under its Watchful Mother's Eye,
    so too Our Lives become Meaningful by Baba's Teachings

[​IMG]

A great amount of knowledge is hidden in the human mind. But the light of wisdom is veiled by the illusion of ignorance and nescience. Education or learning is an attempt to remove them. A teacher will help the student grow and glow in the light of the teachings. A disciple is like a plant and the teachings are like water, manure and sunlight which are vital for the growth.
    So also an enlightened master helps his disciple grow wiser and stronger.

The words of a teacher are like adding yoghurt to milk. On adding a drop of curd into milk, it becomes curd. Sai, God Incarnate, descended to the earth as the Perfect Master to light the lamp of wisdom in us. To illustrate this point, He used to give the example of the baby tortoise that grows under the love-exuding watchful eyes of its mother. Sai Baba's presence is like adding a drop of curd to milk. We have to remember and chant His name and feel that He is close around us. Then, with the divine support of His teachings, we can gradually acquire wealth of spiritual wisdom. When Baba is our Constant Companion, our mind illumined by His words, our life becomes meaningful and joyful by His Grace.

vaidehi71 likes this.
  3. itsmebhagi

அற்புதங்களை பெறும் வழி

[​IMG]

சாயி பாபாவின் லீலைகளை அனுபவித்தவர்கள் மட்டுமே அவரது பக்தர்களாக நீடிக்கிறார்கள். மாறாத நம்பிக்கை, நீடித்த பொறுமை, உண்மையான அன்பு, பணிவான வேண்டுதல் இவையே பாபாவிடமிருந்து அற்புதங்களை பெறும் வழியாகும்.

vaidehi71, knbg and Maithilli like this.
  4. itsmebhagi

To be Among Good Friends

[​IMG]

To have friendship with good people is to own a pot of gold. Though making a pot of gold is a tough task, none can break it once it is made. The company of the noble people does good to us. When we are with the good people, we develop right conduct. The wise explain that "when we sit close to the company of pious people, we get enlightened from their talks". The first step for liberation of body, is the company of the good souls. We have to recall how the devotees were drawn to Sainath.
    Hemadpant, while describing his first visit to Baba said, "I am greatly indebted to all those people who have encouraged me to visit Shirdi. I treat them as my loyal friends and I am indebted to them. In my heart, I prostrate before them". He further added "could we alone relish the tasty dish without sharing it with others? We get happiness upon sharing it with others. So, I am spreading the stories of Sai among others". Let us, therefore, spread the nectar of Sai's love-filled miracle stories to whomsoever we come across. When an opportunity to talk about Baba comes, let us keep aside the feelings of pride, status, wealth, education and caste and spread His glory with a feeling "We are the dust particles of Sri Sai's feet". Such a gesture may make us share a fraction of the good name Dasganu got for spreading the fame of Sai through his popular songs and story-telling.

5. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

6. vaidehi71

7. vaidehi71

8. vaidehi71

9. vaidehi71

10. vijisivaji15

vijisivaji15 Silver IL'ite