Words of Sathguru SaiBaba!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Nov 22, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Pilgrimage To Shirdi

[​IMG]

The evil deeds get nullified with charity, righteousness, service, pilgrimage to holy places and mind gets relaxed by visiting the shrines. Therefore, let us undertake pilgrimage to Shirdi and pay respects to our Perfect Master and God-Sai Baba. A work is conceived first in the mind. By the very thought of journeying to Shirdi, our internal journey to Shirdi has begun. When the objective is good, Baba will ensure that our journey to Shirdi is cleared of all hurdles. Baba had several times cautioned His devotees not to visit the shrine by borrowing funds.

Our resolve to visit Shirdi implants the seed of happiness in us. The enthusiasm for starting the journey springs up in the mind. The heart prays with respect, saying, "Baba, You have to take me to You". With this, our duty is over. Look! Sainath's grace will take care of every step in our pilgrimage to Shirdi. Money and other things would come from unexpected sources. Some more people will get ready to accompany us. The mind always watches the glory of Sai Nath Maharaj. The tongue keeps singing His name. The ears would be pleased to listen to His songs of praise. But, the eyes impatiently yearn to see the beautiful idol of Baba seated on the throne at Samadhi Mandir in Shirdi. Why the delay now? Let us start for Shirdi. Hail the Supreme Divine Master of all, Shri Sainath Maharaj.

Sinant and vaidehi71 like this.
  2. itsmebhagi

[h=3]நவவித பக்தி[/h]
    [​IMG]

[h=3] பக்தியின் வெளிபாடுகளைப்பற்றி இவ்விதம் அறிவீராக.-[/h]

முதலாவதாக, சிரவணம் (சாயியின் பெருமையை கேட்டல்),
    இரண்டாவதாக, கீர்த்தனம்(சாயியின் லீலைகளைப் பாடுதல்),
    மூன்றாவதாக, ஸ்மரணம்(சாயியை நினைத்தால்),
    நான்காவதாக, பாதசேவனம்(பாதங்களைக் கழுவுதல்-பிடித்து விடுதல்),
    ஐந்தாவதாக, அர்ச்சனம்(மலர்களால் அர்ச்சனை செய்து பூஜித்தல்),
    ஆறாவதாக, வந்தனம் (பணிதல்-நமஸ்காரம் செய்தல்-வணங்குதல்),
    ஏழாவதாக, தாஸ்யம் (அடிமைபோல் சாயிக்கு சேவை செய்தல்),
    எட்டாவதாக, ஸக்யம் (சாயியிடம் தோழமை கொள்ளுதல்),
    ஒன்பதாவதாக,ஆத்மநிவேதனம் (தன்னையே சாயிக்கு அர்ப்பணம் செய்தல்).

நவவித பக்திகளில் ஏதாவது ஒன்றையாவது பூரணமான பா(BHA)வத்துடன் கடைப்பிடித்தால்,வேறெதையும் வேண்டாத ஸ்ரீ சாயிபாபா,பக்தனுக்கு தம்மை வெளிப்படுத்துவார்.

vaidehi71, Maithilli and sadhu72 like this.
  3. itsmebhagi

Right Conduct Draws the Blessings of Baba

[​IMG]

The unique and marvellous gift for mankind rests only in reaching the permanent abode of God. How many are the fortunate souls who can attain that blessed state? For this purpose, some would render selfless service. Some would make many sacrifices. Yet others spend till their last pie in charity. Only a very few of them will get recognition, name and fame, rewards and honours. Some people cannot reach any noble status in this life nor receive any honours or appreciation. But, one need not repent. The reason behind our deeds may not be known to others, but the Supreme Lord knows everything.

God dwells in every place. He can precisely calculate the good and bad deeds of ours. He would give the required result according to the meritorious and evil actions of humans. Even if the world blames or reproaches God-loving people who perform noble actions, ultimately they get the blessings and appreciation of Baba. One may feign to be a virtuous person and get a good name. But he can never deserve the Divine Grace of the All-knowing and All-Seeing Baba. Thus, there is no point in ostentatious activities, and to reach Baba one must obey the Master’s command and render selfless social service. Those who believe in Baba will live in peace, get united with God and experience enduring happiness in the abode of God.

4. itsmebhagi

[h=3]அசைக்க முடியாத நம்பிக்கை[/h]

[​IMG]

பாபாவின் அருகில் இருக்கும் பாக்கியம் நமக்கு கிடைக்க வேண்டும்; அதன்பிறகு, தாண்டமுடியாதது எதுவுமே இல்லை. கொஞ்சங் கொஞ்சமாக அனைத்து விஷயங்களும் ஓர் ஒழுங்கிற்கு வந்து நிற்கும்.
    ஓய்வெடுப்பதோ,பேசுவதோ,நடப்பதோ,எந்த வேலையை செய்தாலும் சரி,ஒவ்வொரு கணமும் ஓய்வெடுப்பதோ, பேசுவதோ, நடப்பதோ, எந்த வேலையை செய்தாலும் சரி, ஒவ்வொரு கணமும் அசைக்க முடியாத நம்பிக்கையை பாபாவிடம் கடைப்பிடித்தால், பக்தன் தான் விரும்பிய மனோரதங்கள் அனைத்திலும் நிறைவு பெறுவான்.

vaidehi71, Maithilli and sadhu72 like this.
  5. itsmebhagi

Thus speak Baba

[​IMG]

[TABLE="width: 460, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]I shall provide light when darkness shrouds
    I shall cheer you up when agony clouds
    I shall safeguard you while combating hard times
    I shall provide strength on feeling exhaust pangs
    I shall provide solution when problems lay ahead
    I shall show the right path on feeling panicked
    I shall shower love apart from condoning mistakes
    I am the merciful form, regret not the past acts
    I shall cleanse those who repent for the sordid deeds
    I shall pardon fault, point rights and lead on paths fine
    I cannot stay leaving you alone even for a moment
    Yes, you are mine. I am your Father, don't forget.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    ....Sai Baba

6. itsmebhagi

[h=3]பொறாமை[/h]

[​IMG]
    பொறாமை என்கிற வேண்டாத குணத்தைப் பொறுத்த வரை நமக்கு எந்த விதமான (நேரிடை) லாபமோ, நஷ்டமோ கிடையாது. பொறாமை என்பது இன்னொருவருக்கு கிட்டியிருக்கும் லாபம் அல்லது வளம் கண்டு தாளாமை. வேறு ஒருவருக்கு ஒரு அதிருஷ்டமோ, செல்வாக்கோ கிட்டி விட்டால், நம்மால் அதை சகித்துக் கொள்ள முடியாமல், அவரை அவதூறாகப் பேசுகிறோம். அவருக்கு நஷ்டம் ஏற்பட்டுவிட்டால் மகிழ்ச்சியடைகிறோம். இது நல்லதா? அந்த மனிதன் வளம் பெற்றால், நமக்கு என்ன நஷ்டம் ஏற்ப்பட்டுவிட்டது? ஆனால் ஜனங்கள் இந்த விதத்தில் சிந்திப்பதில்லை. அவனுக்கு நலம் கிட்டினால் (அவனுடன் சேர்ந்து) நாமும் மகிழ்வோமே. நமக்கும் நலம் கிட்டியது, நாமும் பாக்கியசாலிகள் என் எண்ணுவோமே, அல்லது அதே நலம் நாமும் பெறுவோம் அல்லது பெறுவதற்கு முயற்சி மேற்கொள்வோம். அதுவே நமது விருப்பமும், தீர்மானமுமாக இருக்க வேண்டும். நம்மிடமிருந்து அவன் எதை எடுத்துச் சென்றுவிட்டான்?ஒன்றுமில்லை. அவனுடைய கர்மாவின் பலனாக அவன் வளம் பெற்றான். அப்படியிருக்க அதைக் கண்டு நாம் ஏன் பொறாமை படவேண்டும்? ஆகவே, முதலில்
    பொறாமையை வென்றுவிடு. -ஸ்ரீ ஷிர்டி சாய்பாபா.

7. itsmebhagi

Ever-Protecting And All-Blessing Hand of Baba

[​IMG]

Almost the entire life span of Sai Baba was spent in the Masjid alone. Day and night Baba stayed there. He named it as Dwarakamayi. According to Skaanda Purana, 'Dwarakamayi' means something that would keep open all its doors for all, without any distinction of caste or creed, for achieving the four goals of life. Dwarakamayi, the Home of Sai Baba, denotes that Sai Dharma is something that is devoid of social discriminations. Every inch of the Dwarakamayi mosque had been hallowed by the touch of Baba's feet and the grace of His eyes. It is glorified since it became the Abode of the Heavenly Father in human form that Baba is.

We observe that there are no doors to the mosque in which Baba lived. Anyone can enter it at any time without any restriction. Perhaps, it would mean that Baba's life is transparent and there are no secrets to hide. True, there should be nothing to fear or hide from others. On several occasions, Sai Baba declared that Dwarakamayi, like a mother, always stretches her hands for Her children to come and patiently wait for them. It is we who are not eager to leap into the Lap of the Divine Mother at Dwarakamayi. Let us no longer delay but move forth. Let us experience the happiness of visiting it. Dwarakamayi is the doorway to our Self-Liberation.

Maithilli likes this.
  8. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hi its me......notdonesmiley!

9. itsmebhagi

அதிர்ஷ்டசாலிகள்

[​IMG]

யாருடைய பாவங்களெல்லாம் மறக்கப்படுகிறதோ அந்த அதிர்ஷ்டசாலிகளே என்னை வணங்கும் பாக்கியத்தை பெறுவார்கள்.-ஷீரடி சாய்பாபா[ஸ்ரீ சாய் சத்சரித்திரம்]

vaidehi71 and Maithilli like this.
  10. itsmebhagi

Light of the Lamp Reflects the Glow of the Lord

[​IMG]

Our ancestors proclaimed that the light in a lamp is the Supreme Spirit. It means that the light of the lamp is a form of God. On lighting a lamp, the darkness gets dispelled. Sin, grief and ignorance are like darkness. Unable to differentiate between good and evil, we tread a wrong path. It is our custom to worship fire, the brightest form of all the five elements. The belief that the food offered to fire would reach God is also the basic belief that the light is a form of the Supreme Spirit.

The very first step in performing a religious rite is to light the lamp and worship it. Indeed, adoring Fire God does mean lighting the lamp to worship it. In the light of the lamp, we have to see the glorious image of the Divinity, meditate and place it in our heart for adoration. By this practice, it would become a habit to see the visible God in the form of a flame in oneself and in all beings. This is the philosophy Baba unfolded by lighting the lamps at Dwarakamayi. Baba, who lived as a Fakir in the Masjid lighted a row of lamps to prove that God is not bound by any religion. Without constant practice, it is not possible to get self-realization. But the Master of the Universe, Sai, can light a lamp not only with oil but even with water too. He taught a lesson by turning water into oil, lit the lamp of wisdom in all hearts and dispelled spiritual ignorance.

Maithilli likes this.