1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Won't you be courteous...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Aug 30, 2014.

1. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Wonderfully said GG. If only we could all say cheez to our problems and be happy half the problems would not be there. The basic problem most of us have is we worry a lot about the things not in our hands and forget to enjoy the moments in our hands. Thank you for once again reminding us through your post.

2 people like this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

if we knew that the trafic camera is going to take our pic, and send us the traffic challan, would there be a reason to smile ?

Try smiling for your own condolence photo. let me tell u this. My dad died in 96, in mumbai. he used to come to visit me in jai-pur every few months. 4 years before his death, he took my wife and daughgers to a photographer shop close by, got group pics clicked there, and then told wife and kids to stay outside.

He told the photographer, we talk of the nondigital days in 1992, that i want u to take out a nice pic of me, smiling, i want it to be displayed dyuring my condolences, that is the thired day, after i die, i want to choose the pic, i want to look good, i have shaved today and come.

That poor man alomst fainted. Well Dad clicked a few, told him i want the negative, for that will be needed to make the big photo, i will keep it besides the will in the briefcase, so that the kids dont run helter skelter for a pic.

That is the way it happened. So my dad smiled in his photo.

Remembered this after i read yr lovely blog.

Willi have made, and i have made a video recording and given to my brother, of what to do when i am no more, so there are no doubts ledt about my wishes, and one thing i have made sure, no crying for me, and no rituals, life has to carry on, its just that theblogs will stop eh !

HAHA

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dharisanam of this thread brought more visits to this thread - thanks K :)

Thank you for the sweet and smiling fb too.

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

Ha ha ha - googles or ogles, nice one N'

Venus? the one in Kamalji's thread??? - Blame it on Kamalji - am not responsible :):):)

I am scared of V :)

1 person likes this.
  5. GoogleGlass

OR gate or NO(R) gate - electronically so - nice one KG.

1 person likes this.
  6. GoogleGlass

Exactly that's it R4 - why worry and bury our self in worries. when you smile, mind is clear to tackle better the situation.

1 person likes this.
  7. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

hmm yh GG becoz what ever might be the situation if one part is happy the other half gets boosted........:)

1 person likes this.
  8. GoogleGlass

Now I understand - your easy going attitude is the asset, your dad gave you Kamalji :)

9. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

yes, GG, it is very nice to say, live every second tothe fullest with all smile and fun..
    but in the excuse of being practical, we lose the charm of living a cool life, i think.
    why is the metamorphosis of an innocent, carefree childhood to the matured, "ALL-knowing(araguraiya) manhood required at all?

wish end comes to everyone at the childhood days only!?why because, we unnecessarily fret and fume in all our happenings of life or put on an artifiial stoic look, saying i am unaffected by anything happening around me,once we start having the so-called intelligence and maturity.

i coudnt read this post of yours with a smile because it is a topic of serious concern of the present days.

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

thanks KV.

there is nothing to be worried of in life - face it as it comes. Can't kill ourselves once for all, why then kill ourselves in bits and pieces...

1 person likes this.