1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhuvana dear,

Was waiting for your comments seeing your likes. Am doing good pa. Hope you are also doing well.

Thank you so much for being there always dear. It means alot to me.

Very true da.... memorable days....

With related to the story.... story will unfold soon....

Bhoonzee likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey no sorry and all pa... And thank you so much for giving a smile to all readers by your post.

You will know everything about them very soon.... Thank you....

Adharv likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram Priya again suspense.Maya vs Arjun reveal the secret

sreeram likes this.
  4. HemalathaRangar

HemalathaRangar Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Started a story.. wow tatz niz:touched:am gonna read ... Before tat all the best to u:thumbup:

sreeram likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm..... will reveal ma..... but slowly.....

Thank you for your constant support ma.

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Hi Hema,

Nice to see you here..... sorry pa forgot to tell you.... Let me know your comments after reading.

Thank you so much dear....

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 7

Maya was disturbed from sleep due to some sound but she wasn't sure what it was or where it came from. She couldn't open her eyelids due to heaviness. With great effort when she opened, Maya found him standing in front of her with a questioning look.

Maya felt awkward to look at his eyes directly and rushed inside the bathroom to avoid him before he asks her anything.

Maya breathed heavily and cursed herself for behaving like a kid in front of him.

"When did he come? He was casual dress too, it means i was sleeping without feeling his presence in the room. He had come and changed dress, and i didn't realise anything all this while".

"Aiyoo, what he must have thought about me? Maya, you don't have sense at all. How will you face him now?"

Maya was pondering over the past and slept unknowingly. She was disturbed from sleep when Arjun knocked the door.

Arjun always knocks on the door before entering their bedroom to avoid any awkward situation between them.

One day, after finishing his morning jog Arjun opened the door and walked in removing his sweat tshirt. In the same time Maya came out of the bathroom drying her wet hair with a towel.

Both didn't notice the other untill they stood dashing each other. Arjun's face was covered as he was removing the tshirt and Maya's face was covered as she was wiping her wet hair with towel.

Hurriedly both moved away a little and saw each other with a shock and surprise.

Arjun was looking at her with wide open eyes, he couldn't move even a single step seeing her face being so fresh and with wet hair. He felt that she was looking extremely beautiful and his senses were urging him to move forward and take her in his arms and kiss her.

Same way, Maya was also lost in his looks. She couldn't wink her eyes seeing him bare chest and sweating all over. He looked very handsome and she was going crazy by his looks. She badly wanted to be in his arms and feel his lips.

Both came to reality suddenly, hearing Yeshwanth's sleepily voice and moved away with a slight disappointment. They avoided seeing each others face after that, thinking how the other would have felt or thought about them.

After that day, Arjun never entered the room without knocking twice if the door was closed. And Maya too started to lock the door when she went for bath or would open the door immediately hearing the knock if she was inside the room.

So when Arjun returned home after his meeting he came to his room and knocked the door seeing the closed door. When he didn't get any response after two knocks, he opened the door thinking that no one was inside.

After coming inside he saw Maya sleeping peacefully with a tint of smile on her lips. Seeing her like that Arjun also smiled and kept looking at her for a while.

When ever he sees her smiling lips he had always felt the urge to kiss her but with great effort he would control his feelings thinking that he should never hurt her by his actions or words at any time.

He controlled his feelings and went to freshen up to change his mood. After changing his clothes he found her still sleeping but her face showed some uneasiness.

He stood there seeing her move with discomfort and when he was debating with his feelings whether to go near her or not, he saw Maya opening her eyes and blinking like a lost kid.

He kept looking at her without knowing what to do, it's then Maya realised his presence and rushed to the bathroom.

Arjun smiled seeing her act and waited there to see whether she was fine but with in few seconds he knew that she will not come out of the bathroom untill he leaves the room.

With a heavy sigh he left the room praying that she should be feeling good.

Maya came out of the bathroom when she realised that Arjun had left the room. But at the same time she also felt bad that he wasn't there waiting for her.

Contd....

Sweetynila, IniyaaSri, muggs and 4 others like this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

Have posted the next part, please read it and post your comments.

And my hearty thanks to all the silent readers and to the friends who have given their likes.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

I am enjoying your story. It is so interesting I feel the episode is too shot :)

Mmmm... classic case of hero misunderstanding heroine's action.
    Sometimes I may not give feedback, but just a like, only because I will be repeating the same "very nice" all the time. I am truly short of words to express my admiration for you.

sreeram likes this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:cheer::cheer::lol::lol: super cute update Priya sis :thumbup: Yesh who asked you to wake up so early :facepalm: mosquito poda :lol:

Priya sis one sandhegam (doubt) do they really have some misunderstandings :confundio1: very transparent that they love each other very much!!:hearteyes::hearteyes: Let me wait and watch. Thank you and keep rocking.

periamma and sreeram like this.