1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Leena dear,

Happy to see you here. Thank you so much for taking time and coming here.

Hope you feel entertained reading the story.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for reading and liking the updates. My Thanks to the silent readers too.

Keep reading.

3. Srimathithiru

Srimathithiru Senior IL'ite

Good work Priya....You have narrated the story very well...Curious to read

sreeram likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Srimathi,

Welcome to the thread and thank you for reading and posting your comments.

Happy that you are liking the story and please keep reading and sharing your thoughts.

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Priya what is going on between Arjun and Maya?An affectionate family.superp ma

kkrish and sreeram like this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi ma,

Thank you so much ma for being so encouraging and supportive. Need your blessings always.

Regarding the story, you will know about them more slowly ma.

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for the likes friends. Hope you all are finding it entertaining.

Would try posting the next update in 2 or 3 days. Please bear with me till then. My mobile has broken with the great help of my little one and have the story updates stored in that only. Hopefully my hubby would get it repaired in 1 or 2 days i believe.

Sorry for making you all wait. Keep reading the updates in the stories forum.

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 5

Arjun and Aryan started from home after a while bidding bye to all.

Aryan pulled Anuraga separately and hugged her tightly and gave a kiss on her cheek before leaving her from his hold.

"Anu ma, ask drive Anna to drop you at home or else wait till i come, both will go home together".

Aryan looked her with concern and Anu smiled feeling his love and care from his words. She knew he loves her unconditionally and showers his affection at all times. She felt blessed to have him as her better half.

"What?? Why are you smiling looking at me?"

Aryan raised his brows and looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry Ari, i will go in car and let you know when i start. Now go and attend the meeting peacefully".

Anuraga assured him with a hug and Aryan hugged her back and waved bye to her.

On the other hand, Arjun picked his things from the sofa after wearing his shoes and glanced inside to have at least a glimpse of Maya but she was no where seen. He felt upset and moved from the place.

On the same time Maya peeped from the kitchen to see him before he starts. But she had no luck and Arjun had already gone from there.

When Maya turned to go inside the kitchen, she saw Anuraga and Aryan standing together hand in hand and a small sigh escaped from her lips without her knowledge.

She didn't know whether she felt happy or envied them for being so madly in love and affectionate. She cursed her fate for making her life deprived of love but at the same time felt lucky enough to be near her loved ones.

IniyaaSri, periamma, kkrish and 3 others like this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Have posted a small update, please spare me. Would try to post a lengthy one next time. Retyped this since my phone is yet to be repaired.

Sorry friends.... Hope i will try my best to keep up my words in the future.:rolleyes:

VinuthaS likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part 5: (continuity)

She prayed to god for Anuraga and Aryan's togetherness and well being and went to carry on her work.

After the men left, Maya and Anuraga helped Vaidehi in cooking and chit chatted alongside.

There was a good bond between Maya and Anuraga. There is an age difference of four years between them and Maya always treated Anuraga like her little sister and Anuraga valued her as a good friend and like an elder sister.

Everyone in the family were happy and contented seeing their bond except one who felt jealous about them. Arjun used to stare at Anuraga whenever he happens to see his wife and sister duo in conversation forgetting about all others.

Arjun loved his sister alot but when it comes to Maya he wasn't sure why he sometimes feels that jealousy.

Vaidehi felt happy and proud to have made Maya as her daughter in law. She showered only affection on Maya and treated her more than a daughter. This made Maya to be drawn more towards her mother in law and respected her alot.

Vishwanathan was more of a father figure than a father in law. He was not the usual father in law type to dictate his daughter in law's every move through his wife. He had shown only kindness in words and through action from the day one.

Maya was happy to be one among them and Yeshwanth was the apple of her eye. The relationship between Maya and Arjun always remained like the lotus and the water.

They always looked like a happy and fulfilled family for the outsiders but the family members knew the reality and they couldn't do anything about it and also more importantly they didn't want to do anything purposefully.

Contd....