1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Yes ma, hoping to see all...

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

I have posted the second update yesterday evening, read it and post your comments dear.

3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Hey Priya - you remembered by name:) so happy

wonderful update, still unable to understand if Maya is Arjun's second wife ( or i have totally misinterpreted ) by the way - I like the names Maya , Arjun.

I will wait for the story to unfold.

Regards
    Usha

sreeram likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Of course i do dear.

Thank you for reading and letting me know your thoughts. You will get the answers in the future updates.

Happy to know that you liked the names, hope you will like the story too.

Posting the next update now.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

I like to thank all those who have given their likes and comments. My thanks to the silent readers too for taking time to read the update.

Please continue your support. Here comes the next update.

Part: 3

Maya was totally lost in that picture, she even failed to notice Yeshwanth, who came in and had his milk and left the place without disturbing his mom.

The moment Arjun held her hands she got scared thinking that he would scold her for wiping his hair dry but when he turned and looked at her she got carried away looking at his eyes directly.

She felt shy and happy when Anu praised them. Though she was worrying inside thinking how Arjun would react.

Maya was feeling happy seeing their picture together for the first time after their marriage. She was having goosebumps thinking of the moment when Arjun held her hands.

But sadness crept within her when she remembered how angrily Arjun was looking at Anu when she commented about them.

"Maya, where are you ma? Come and have breakfast".

On hearing Vaidehi's voice, she brushed away the thought with a sigh and went to have breakfast hesitantly.

"Aha here she is. What is this Anni? We came here to have breakfast with you all, but you seem to be busy and no time for one and only sister in law. Ma this is bad you see".

Anu was trying to make both of them to feel at ease.

"Anu, now stop pulling her. Maya come ma, sit here".

Vaidehi made Maya to sit next to her.

"Ma, you are just too much. You are being so protective about your daughter in law and never caring about your one and only daughter. Wait i will tell to Aththai".

Anu made faces and continued having her breakfast, while others were smiling seeing her act.

During all this, Maya lifted her head and saw Arjun once and looked away immediately fearing he would see her.

She felt happy that he was cheerful and thanked Anu in heart for changing his mood.

On the other hand, Arjun was watching her every move from corner of his eyes and felt upset thinking when their life would become normal like all other couples.

He saw Anu who was placing another puri in Aryan's plate while he was refusing by holding her hand and pleading her with his eyes. Arjun felt happy for his little sister and his childhood buddy cum cousin who is his brother in law now.

He could see their love for each other in their eyes. He let out a deep sigh thinking even he would some day see the same kind of love for him in Maya's eyes.

Arjun looked at Maya who was smiling for some comment passed by Aryan and her eyes were sparkling and showing her happiness evidently.

"Enough da machan close the water falls before we all get flooded".

Aryan smiled mischievously after reading Arjun's thoughts from his face reactions.

"Hmmm.... even you can find my feelings, but the person who has to feel it and reciprocate doesn't seem to even give a thought about it".

Aryan patted his hand gently and comforted him.

"Don't keeping worrying da Aju. Better you speak to her openly rather suppressing your feelings like this".

"I don't want to force myself on her da. She should feel my love for her and open up on her own da machan. I want her to stay happy forever".

"Hey what's that cooking between you two".

Anuraga asked them standing beside her brother after helping her mom and sis in law in cleaning the table.

Before they could reply they were interrupted by the door bell.

"I think it's Dad". Saying Anu rushed to open the main door.

"Anu ma, be careful". Aryan warned her seeing her enthusiasm and the way she ran.

Arjun smiled seeing both and left to wash his hands.

Contd....

IniyaaSri, kkrish, Sweetynila and 6 others like this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful...wats up between Aju and Maya...waiting :)

sreeram likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Priya enjoyed this episode

sreeram likes this.
  8. VidyaSuresh

VidyaSuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Enjoyed reading your 3 episodes in one go, this is the first story of your's which I m reading. You are maintaining suspense in your story about Arjun & Maya, what has happened in their life, both seem to like each other and y they are hiding the same. Good going:beer-toast1:

sreeram likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Priya Dear
    Story semmaya poguthu. Waiting to get know about the details of Arjun & Maya.

sreeram likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ammu,

Thank you so much dear. Happy to see all my friends again.

Let's see what's actually happening between them. Keep reading.

ammusatheesh likes this.