1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah ma : ) Lets see when others will show up :smile:

sreeram likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting the next update. I have got some issues with the site in posting any kind of reply/post.

Here goes the next part,

Part: 2

Yeshwanth came and sat on Arjun's lap wrapping his little hand around his father's neck and lay on his shoulders.

"Good morning my little champ". Arjun greeted his son and held him with one hand while caressing his back with the other.

"Look who is here today". Arjun moved Yeshwanth from his shoulders to make him see the person.

"Hi Mama, good morning. Where is Anu Athai? You didn't bring her along?" Yeshwanth was happy to see Aryan and his cheerfulness turned to sad when he couldn't see his Athai around.

"Hey my little prince, how come i will not accompany your mama when he is coming to see my prince charming".

Anu came from kitchen carrying a plate full of fruits followed by Maya who was carrying breakfast dishes to the dining table.

Arjun's eyes followed her and was praying that she should lift her head and see him atleast once. But Maya didn't even turn towards him and went inside the kitchen immediately after placing the dishes on the table.

Arjun glared at Anu and murmured angrily while Anu and Aryan were chit chatting with Yeshwanth.

"Yeshu, enough of chatting now, go and freshen up and have your milk". Hearing his dad's serious tone Yeshwanth nodded getting down from Anu's lap and went inside.

"Ari don't you see someone is really angry here".

She was talking to Aryan looking at Arjun with a naughty smile.

"Yeah, yeah looks like real anger". Now Aryan too joined her.

"If you both really don't want to see my real anger all the more then please stop this now itself". Arjun was getting irritated by their comments.

"Ok, ok bro cool now. Why are you getting this much angry now? Don't i have the rights to tease my brother? Is that a big mistake?"

Anu started with a teasing tone and ended up sadly.

Aryan who saw Arjun's grim face, touched Anu's hand and gestured her to stop. She frowned at him and sat next to Arjun and made peace.

"Ok Anna, am really sorry. I really didn't mean to make you upset. It was just..."

Arjun interrupted saying, "I know da.... but you know right how she is?"

"It's getting tough for me to....". He just waved off his hand and stood up.

"Ok leave it. Come lets have the breakfast. I know you both still wouldn't have eaten anything". Arjun moved towards the dining area but Anu caught hold of his hand.

"Anna, am sorry na. I didn't think it will turn up like this. You both looked so lovely together and so much in love. I just couldn't stop myself". Anu tried to explain herself.

"I understand da Anu ma. You stop worrying and cheer up now".

"She too likes you Anna, don't worry. She will understand you soon".

"She likes me". Arjun repeated those words with a sarcastic smile and nodded his head as if waving off the thought.

"I don't know about her but i can never stop loving her".

"Hope she doesn't hear this, then permanently she will stop coming in front of me".

Aryan gave him a half hug with a friendly smile to comfort him, while Anu touched his shoulder with a reassurance.

"You kids haven't started to eat still, my god. Come on it's going to be 9 o'clock". Vaidehi started to serve all three with hot idlies along with onion chutney and sambar.

"Where is Yeshu? Aju".

"He has gone to freshen up Ma, will come now". Anu replied hurriedly before Arjun could say anything.

"Dad i am ready".

Everybody turned to look at Yeshwanth who was neatly dressed up just like his dad.

"That's like my boy. Come let's have breakfast now". Arjun gave him a hug to make him feel that his dad is always his bestie.

"Yeshu kanna, go and have your milk first. Mom has kept it in the kitchen for you".

"Ok Grandma". He nodded happily and turned to his dad.

"Dad, i will drink milk and have my breakfas. Is that fine dad?"

"Absolutely champ, go have milk and come". Arjun played with his hair and gave a peck on his forehead.

Yeshu went to kitchen and had milk which was kept there on the kitchen counter. He saw his mom was busy on the phone, so returned without disturbing her.

Maya was smiling looking at the picture in her mobile taken by Anu. She had sent them from Anu's mobile without her knowledge while Anu was talking to Vaidehi.

Contd....

Deepu04, IniyaaSri, kkrish and 4 others like this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepika,

Thanks for making the first comment. That's so nice of you to say so. Please continue reading and sharing your thoughts.

Thank you once again.

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi dear,

I was like so happy to see and read your fb. You never stop from making others smile and feel good with your writing either through your story or your comment. I was all smiles when i read your fb the next day.

I don't know whether i have that much things to feel good about my writing but i feel happy that i have made many good friends here through my writing. Really feel very proud about that.

Thank you so so much Ini dear for being their so supportive and encouraging. Hope i could keep up your expectations through out this journey.

Friends are always the best in making a person what they are whether they are near or far, they never fail to back you up by all means.

Thank you once again dear. I will try my best to make this journey too a good one with all your love and support.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aarthi dear,

Thank you so much. I just love the way you treat everybody so special. Hope you will enjoy the upcoming updates too.

There is something in your writing that makes all of us to be bound dear. I have read all your updates till now but sorry i couldn't post my comments as i have issues in posting replies. You are just carrying the story so wonderfully dear. Each character is so positively shaped up that it creates positive vibes in readers mind too. Awaiting for further posts. All the very best. Long way to go.

I have edited my settings dear you can send private messages and view my threads.

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Usha,

Thank you so much. Hope you will like the upcoming parts too. Share your thoughts after reading.

I feel so excited seeing all your love and support. Blessed.

Rampuri9 likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhuvana,

So nice to see your fb dear. Thank you so much, felt so happy after reading your comment. Feeling awesome to be surrounded with such friends.

Keep reading and sharing your thoughts.

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ammu,

Welcome to the thread dear. Am so happy to see all you people again through my story.

Thank you so much. Keep reading.

ammusatheesh likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi PS,

Thank you dear. This happened because of friends like you dear. Your love, support and encouragement made me to write again.

You have been so encouraging through your posts even when i was not that active here in the past two years. Thanks a lot dear. Keep continuing.

10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi ma,

Thank you very much ma. Really very sweet of you ma. It's because of all your blessings and encouraging words that i am here once again with a new start.

Keep reading and share your thoughts ma.