1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Preetii
    :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Adharv and sreeram like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

come on girls! @Adharv @sreeram @periamma @Preetii and anyone else who is willing to join :wink::hearteyes:
    Am ready girls:treadmill:

Love you chellam (sweetheart)! unaku double dhamakka:cool:
    Happy weekend girls!:grin:

Adharv and sreeram like this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 9

"I never wanted to think about that day ever in my life. Then why did this thought cross my mind suddenly now after all these years".

Arjun felt irritated and sat in the chair again and gulped some water from the bottle kept in the table to cool himself. When he kept the bottle on the table his eyes fell on the photo frame next to it.

His face lit up and he took the frame in his hands. It was a picture of Maya and Yeshwanth taken during Anuraga and Aryan's wedding.

Arjun kept looking at the picture for a while and rested his head on the chair and closed his eyes. He could feel the irritation slowly reducing and felt lite.

"Aththai....aththai....." Arjun walked inside the house calling out his aunt (Dad's sister).

"Good morning Aju". Welcomed a cheerful male voice.

"Good morning Mama". Arjun went and sat next to him.

"Haven't you started to the hospital yet Mama, you are reading the newspaper in a relaxed manner".

"Your mama came only half an hour before from the hospital and you are ready to send him again".

Came in a woman carrying a tray with coffee cups.

"Oh Aththai, i really was not aware of it. Looks like you will fry me in the hot pan.

Arjun looked her with scared expression.

"Aha.... my boy, your Aththai will fry only your Mama. You are her favourite, so no harm to you". Chandrasekar replied seeing his wife's expression from corners.

"Oh, don't act as if you are scared of me always".

Gave back Savithri looking at her husband very affectionately.

"Not always though... but most of the times".

Arjun was smiling seeing his Aththai and Mama. He always liked them very much just like his parents.

"What man watching a free movie early in the morning?"

Patted a hand on Arjun's shoulder.

"Hey, good morning da Adi".

Arjun greeted the guy cheerfully.

"Good morning Aju. Bunking college today?"

Asked Adarsh, Savithri and Chandrasekar's younger son.

"No way man, came to accompany your bro. He has got to submit his project today".

"So you are helping him to do the project".

Pitched in Savithri.

"Oh my dear wife, what do you think of my son, i need to know today?"

Adarsh and Arjun smiled seeing Chandrasekar's reaction.

"Do you think only your brother's son is intelligent and my son doesn't have brain of his own".

"He is not just my brother's son, he is your sister's son too. Don't forget that".

Savithri mocked at him.

"Oh i remember that very well. Now that is not the issue. Tell me why did you ask like that first?"

Chandrasekar stood in front of Savithri and questioned her in a serious tone.

While Savithri gave him a stare and turned to Arjun.

"I think there is no interesting news today in the paper, that's why he is pulling me".

The boys giggled seeing Chandrasekar frowning at Savithri.

"Ok now you tell me. Has he finished his project or not?"

"Aiyo, Aththai he has finished the project long back. He called me to help in carrying the project model to college.

And also how can i help him aththai. He is in Electronics and am in Mechanical.

"Hmmm.... tell her clearly like that".

Chandrasekar gave her a victory look.

"Don't i know that, what you both are studying. Isn't it possible to help him. Don't tell me that okay. I know you can both understand each other's subject".

"Ma, leave all this and come, serve breakfast for me please. Am getting late to college".

Adarsh knew that the topic will go on and take turns. So he changed all their attention towards the dinning table.

All went to have breakfast and at the same time Aryan joined them.

"Good morning all".

"Ha.... you are here finally".

Contd....

IniyaaSri, Bhoonzee, Rampuri9 and 3 others like this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

You are reading my story ma, that itself is a great motivation for me. So don't be sorry ma.

Knot will be untied slowly ma.... hmmm.... I am not sure what they both are planning. Let's wait for them to open up.

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

No comments at all dear...

Adharv likes this.
  6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting and lively update sis :sunglasses::sunglasses: sabbba kalailaye patrimandrama (debate early morning) :lol::lol: I would enjoy this scene ...most of the time I will fuel to the possible extent... to make it more interesting.... there is no Adarsh at our home :nut: I will declare the peace treaty after I am satisfied ;)
    Enjoyed reading the epi sis....finally who is there??? maya :confundio1: No chance :lol:

Thank you and keep rocking.

sreeram likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for the lovely and lively fb Adharv. I believe that by now everyone must be waiting for your fb's eagerly in all threads more than the story update.

Ha ha ha..... of course when you are there then definitely the peace breaker and maker should be only you..... Am imaging your mother's situation.... romba pavam (very pitiable). Aunty ku neraya boost vaangi kudunga (get lot of boost packets for Aunty).

But trust she would also enjoy your naughtiness. Stay happy and stay blessed.

Adharv likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 10

"For what da Adi?".

Aryan looked at him puzzled.

"You are the hot topic of today's breakfast my dear bro". Adarsh gave a contented smile.

Aryan looked at others with confusion.

Chandrasekar narrated the happenings to him.

"Ma, today i came to know how much trust you have on me. Great. Feeling very happy".

Aryan kept a sad face.

"You are a mind blowing actor da Ari".

Adarsh spoke washing his hands.

"Why you are telling this now da?"

Confused Arjun asked.

"Then what, see him".

Savithri, Chandrasekar and Arjun looked at Aryan.

"He is speaking as if he is feeling bad for what amma spoke but his hands are busy eating".

All laughed hearing him. Aryan gave them a look as if he doesn't understand their language and continued eating.

Aryan is two years elder to Adarsh, they both share a very friendly bond and also very naughty from childhood.

Arjun and Aryan were born with a difference of two months and are besties from childhood. There parents never showed any difference among the four kids. And Anuraga being the only girl child was more pampered by the elders and the boys.

Savithri and Vishwanathan had a difference of 7 years in age. Vishwanathan was more of a father figure to Savithri than a brother. Chandrasekar was their neighbour during childhood.

Vishwanathan and Chandrasekar studied in the same local school and class and became thick friends.

Vaidehi was three years younger to Chandrasekar and they both shared a very special bond after their mother passed away due some undiagnosed illness when Vaidehi was just 10 years.

From then on Chandrasekar took care of his sister very dearly and also helped their father in managing the house. He loved to study and worked had to achieve his ambition of becoming a doctor.

Savithri and Chandrasekar had a liking towards each other from teenage but never shared their feelings neither with others nor with one another.

Savithri always used to be with Vaidehi during her hard days. Though she was only 6 when Vaidehi lost her mother, she proved to be a great support and relief to Vaidehi unknowingly.

After school hours her mom would send her to Vaidehi's house with evening snacks but under the pretext of asking help from Vaidehi for Savithri's studies.

Vaidehi liked Savithri from the moment she was born. She was the first baby Vaidehi saw in that age with tiny legs, little fingers, with cute and small features. She developed a bond towards her from that moment. And no one knew that this bond would continue forever.

Chandrasekar got admission in medical college because of his good marks. Though they were well off, that didn't make them feel superior. Both brother and sister gave value and respect to education more than money. This attitude made them to shine in their respective fields.

Vaidehi wanted to take up teaching as her profession and Savithri followed her. Though their interest were in different subjects. Vaidehi took up physics as her major and Savithri studied mathematics.

Vishwanathan completed his graduation in mechanical engineering and joined in as an assistant engineer in a private company. Within few months of his joining his mother started the topic of marriage but his father denied saying that he needs to settle in this job first.

At the same time Vaidehi entered into second year of college and Savithri was in 10th.

Days passed, Savithri completed her schooling and joined college, while Vaidehi started her career as an assistant lecturer. Vishwanathan was working as a senior engineer and Chandrasekar was working in the government hospital as a neuro sugeon.

Both the family was happy with their children's growth and all four continued their friendship happily.

Everything seemed to move smoothly until Chandrasekar's father fell ill due to heavy work pressure and stress. And everybody's life took unexpected turns and fell in the trap of fate.

Contd....

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Have posted the next update, please read it and share your comments.

My hearty thanks to all the silent readers and for the likes given. Please continue your support and keep encouraging.

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram Priya well narrated episode. Childhood lovers. Supero super

sreeram likes this.