1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hey priya,
    nice updates... as everyone said waiting to know more about them...
    sorry adharv, cant stop laughing :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    hello enna nadakuthu inga, oru chinna pullaya ragging panreengala @sreeram , @IniyaaSri ... nan iruken @Adharv kavala padatha.... (dont tease a small baby.... i will support you adharv)

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ethu Preethi ma'am ninga enakku support panuringa adhai nann nambanum :facepalm::facepalm: neram!! (your supporting me and I need to believe that??)

sreeram, IniyaaSri and Preetii like this.
  3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

see un comment ku i laughed... you have great sense of humour...
    but if anyone rag you, chumma adichu gali pannidalam(will beat them) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sreeram, IniyaaSri and Adharv like this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Okay appo first @IniyaaSri Iniyaa aunty & @sreeram Priya sissy attack panunga…:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:kulandhain kuda parkama Ivanga ena rombha kalaikuranga pa ( then first attack Iniyaa and Priya sis...every time they keep teasing me....college la kuda no one ragged me like these two :crybaby2::crybaby2: let them get to know who we both are....ushaar!!

Preetii, sreeram, Bhoonzee and 2 others like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Priya mattum Sissy aam.... Iniyaa mattum Aunty aam:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: (Am younger than Priya!)
    College la nee dhaan ragging panni irupe! Apdi irukum bodhu unna epdi rag pannuvaanga:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::smilecat::smilecat::smilecat::smilecat::smilecat:
    (You would have ragged everyone in college so no one would have ragged you in college)

Very scary:tongueout:

Lol!!! Good fun!!! :lol: Good day ladies!!! Am showing my teeth here :grin:
    Love you all! :kissingheart:

6. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Hehe! Naan unna adopt yen pannanu kekave ilaiye! (I didnt ask y you adopted) You pls adopt we are all glad about that! And, Your annas are lucky to have you! But Yesh oda classmate nu sonna paaru, Paavam Yesh maniku 60Km vegathula Mandaveli pakathula oditrukaan (Yesh is running at 60kmph near Mandaveli as u said he s ur classmate) :p

Your annas (and their creators) will miss you when your work starts. Do visit us often ;)

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Adharv You said you are in play school. How did you get your promotion direct to college?

sreeram likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 8

Maya came out when all others were having their evening snacks. Seeing her Vaidehi called her to join.

"Maya come and have paniyaram ma".

Maya went and sat in the empty chair next to Vaidehi and served herself with hot vegetable paniyaram (made using rice and lentils batter) and groundnut chutney.

She started eating with occasional exchange of conversation with Vaidehi. And glanced at Arjun and others.

Yeshwanth was enjoying his snacks and chatting with his grandpa. Occasionally pulling his dad into their conversation. Yeshwanth was sitting in between his dad and grandpa.

He always has the habit of including Arjun in all his talks. He wants his dad's presence and acceptance in everything he does. He tries to grab Arjun's attention whenever he his at home.

Yeshwanth seeks Arjun's involvement every time. From dawn to dusk he keeps Arjun engaged if both are at home. He is a very well behaved, obedient and a happy kid who never complaints nor fusses about anything.

Maya smiled seeing Yeshwanth's cheerful face while talking with his dad. She could see how happy he feels being around his dad.

The day of their marriage flashed in front of her eyes for a moment. She came to reality hearing Arjun's voice and saw Yeshwanth's face turning to upset.

She noticed Arjun walking towards his office room and waited till he closed the door behind him.

"What happen Yeshu? Why is my little boy dull suddenly?"

Maya asked him in a caring tone.

But Yeshwanth remained silent. Seeing him Vaidehi and Vishwanathan laughed.

Maya was puzzled by their reaction and asked Vaidehi the same. But immediately they changed their faces seeing his dull face.

"What if your dad isn't able to help you? Your dad's dad will help you".

Vishwanathan tried to make his mood but Yeshwanth still remained silent.

"Ma, what happen?"

Maya asked with concern.

Vaidehi replied with a smile, "He asked Arjun to help him with his school project, Arjun has some work it seems. So he told him to take grandpa's help. That's why he is upset".

Maya felt bad for the little one and tried to sound normal.

"Oh, my little prince is upset. Now what to do? How to change his mood?"

Maya was looking at him and thinking aloud.

Yeshwanth lifted his head, saw her and put his head down.

Maya smiled seeing his reaction.

"Yeshu". She called him slowly.

"Can i join you for doing the project?"

Maya was looking at his face to find out his reaction.

Yeshwanth lifted his head and kept seeing her for few seconds.

Maya raised her eyebrows eagerly waiting for his reply.

Yeshwanth slowly nodded his head saying a yes.

"Wow... super... Let's have some fun together then".

Maya cheered him and the other two felt relieved.

"But am sad. You didn't want me to come right".

Vishwanathan acted like becoming upset and seeing him Yeshwanth smiled.

Vaidehi and Maya too joined him.

Maya started to clean off the table but Vaidehi assured her to take care of it and asked her to go with Yeshwanth before his mood chages.

Maya and Yeshwanth went to their room while Vishwanathan helped Vaidehi to clean up the table.

Arjun went to the office room and sat in the chair closing his eyes. He felt bad for refusing Yeshwanth but he wanted to be alone for sometime and he knew that Maya would take care of him.

He sat there with closed eyes for a while and suddenly he opened his eyes in shock when he saw himself sitting alone dressed up as a bridegroom.

That moment flashed before him again and again. Arjun started to feel restless and paced the room.

Contd....

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Sweetynila, IniyaaSri, Nehaan and 4 others like this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Next update is here, please read it and let me know your comments.

Thank you all for your likes. My sincere thanks to all the silent readers too. Do keep reading.

10. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Priya, is it bride or groom?

sreeram likes this.