1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women Entering Sanctums .......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Jeeves, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Rihana
    I don't know about IL_Admin but mum's my word! I am enjoying the exchanges with a smile!

beautifullife30 and joylokhi like this.
  2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

I second the above thoughts. This is an open virtual forum and we are here to hear other's views and opinions and express ours where we feel so. It is not necessary that everyone agrees with us or we do the same. Cheer up and continue your posts - with maybe closure from your side where this particular thread is concerned. You have expressed your opinions and it should be left to the reader to take it or not or give their views.

periamma, Viswamitra and GoogleGlass like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I have the following view. Freedom of expression is available for everyone and it is open for everyone to express his/her views freely without any restriction. But slandering each other should be avoided and comradeship is very important in a virtual/cordial community like this. The language we use must be watched under all circumstances. In my view, the new members will have to be welcomed with great level of encouragement. If they are factually incorrect, one can point that out politely. Even the new members should accept it gracefully and move on. Building friendship with people we never know in life, sharing ideas with them and having a pleasant experience should be the motive to interact here in IL. Watching constant banter is not a pleasant experience for me and I can't speak for others.

Viswa

4. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

@Viswamitra , I am beginning to speculate why my two-bit observations/comments are being distorted out of proportion unless there is a sly motive that I am not aware of to get me banned from the site as a sop to make new members welcomed in the site. If you have any gripe about my conduct or have found a malfeasance in my writing or offended by a distaste in my emerging tone, please report me to the moderators and they will do the needful and once they attest my presence here unseemly they will take the remedial steps. I have nothing more to say on this topic.

Note: Time and again we (partisan observers from the involved parties) are reminded to report misconduct to the moderators and don't actively impugn the lead members in the "banter". I am assuming that you are familiar with the rule having written up a post on forum etiquette few months ago. As a responsible and volunteered senior member of the site, please report me to the moderators or site administrators. I can hold my own with or with no cohorts even if the other party mobilises a sympathetic army in their unremitting crusade to indict me. Flag me as a non-conformist of the forum guidelines and I would prefer to plead only to the forum authorities henceforth over my transgression. End.

P.S: Now, you don't rally around "I am quitting because of Iravati.." "I am quitting because of Iravati .." My speculation would turn into a confirmation if you do that.

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all
    It will not be in the interest of the community to allow further discussion on the subject. Hence I am closing it
    Sri

beautifullife30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.