1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Women Entering Sanctums .......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Jeeves, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

@Jeeves wowwww.. what a wonderful information. Your trip and readings benefited so many people. Thank you for sharing it.

Even I believe the same. There are many more issues to take care in this world. Then why people are wasting time behind unnecessary matters? Anybody who knows the story behind Ayyappa and pure devote of Ayyappa would never prefer to enter to the temple against the laws. Then why people who are not devotes taking interest to enter? Only they knows if it is for fame/money/ publicity even though they tell it for public..

Also I had a question for you. Do you think it is because of the same reasons, it is not advised to chant some mantras for woman/ do not chant in periods time etc.?

My knowledge is period’s time we have negative energy in our body and it won't go along with the vibrations made from such mantras. So it is not advised to chant. Because of the same toxic energy it advised, we should take rest rather than much traveling especially to temples and to near to ayurveda medicinal plants (our negative energy will affect them)

joylokhi and Jeeves like this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Can you please provide a link or reference to power manifestation being proved by NASA?

3. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

4. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

Thank you Periamma for agreeing on the radiation topic!! Yes...entering the Sanctum sanctorum in Temples is certainly not empowering empowering women :))) In many temples in the North, for instance, we can go in and touch the Moorthy ( like in Pandarpur) but not so in many kerala and Tamizhnadu temples. Energy levels are different in certain Temples.

periamma likes this.
  5. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

6. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

Than you Viswamitr
    I appreciate all that you have written.
    Yes..spiritualty / faith is such a vast suject. There are many facts/ truths shrouded in mystery.
    Age old beliefs passed on for generations should be left alone if they do not harm anyone, as you say.
    There are more things here on earth which are hidden from us. Which we are unaware of. Our country is steeped in spirituality and let us keep up the good valid traditions and break only the myths and superstitions !

Viswamitra likes this.
  7. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

8. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

Dear Salad( what a lovely fresh moniker for a handle :) )
    You are very true about the negative energy. During this cycle, the immunity level in the body becomes weak and we are supposed to take rest. In olden days, this was some sort of a forced rest for women...so that they didn't have to perform any hard tasks in the kitchen ( like grinding, pounding etc. etc. ) . Yes..we are not supposed to chant powerful mantras though we can take Krishna's name :) Yes..We also never used to go near Tulasi and Karpooravalli plants on those days. Though I don't believe in all " Grandma stories " I believe in those that have some sense ! And many things considered as superstition are being proved scientifically now. For instance..about paying for the bad deeds of the previous Janma being accounted now by what we reap ! Dr Michael Newton who is a Psychiatrist in US cures people by regression and confirms what our grandmas said, " We suffer for what we did in out previous birth"

9. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

10. Jeeves

Jeeves Silver IL'ite

I shall try to.. I read about this in a religeous magazine sometime back, where it was stated that some flights over Thirunallar Shaneeswara temple experiencd turbulence in their machines and Nasa also made a similar statement.
    If you go into the History of the Shaneeshwara Temjple at Erikkuppam, you will be amazed to see pictures taken by the Hubble telescope of the planet...being similar to the Stone which was unearthed here by the villagers..having diagrams carved on them ( Yanthras) similar to the photographs by the Hubble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.